Some people have been saying i have hypothyroidism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Hello Fellow Members Hope Your All well! Sorry for the long message please some help! Some people have been saying i have hypothyroidism? I Received My Blood work done wks ago Finally For All Those Tests You guys mentioned To Get Done Well Here They Are! Im Gonna Put up On here and if you can look over Please when you can and see whats up with me or any one else on here that can help me out please! Also Below These 2 sheets I reposted Blood Tests From 3 Wks Ago! Please chimm in and help and blew test more test all done with a month ago! Some people have been saying i have hypothyroidism after reading these labs?

My Endo was away for wks and just got back days ago and looked over my Labs And yesterday They called me and she said the Doc wants me go on a Low Dose Of Meds For My Thyroid Which is
Synthroid ! This Is what he is perscribing and heres deffinition to of the med below
Synthroid 25mgs is a prescription medication that can help treat hypothyroidism. … Synthroid can help restore thyroid hormone balance. It is a man-made thyroid hormone identical to thyroxine, the hormone that's naturally made by the thyroid gland. Synthroid is a narrow therapeutic index (NTI) medication.
They were gonna call it in!

Gezz Is there any way around this everybody? Maybe bye taking what i been or any other Natural supplements that would get my thyroid back to were it should be? I just dont like taking meds Like that! Im just not happy about this whole thing with my thyroid and low Iron/Ferrittin and just feeling shitty Im over ittttttt! sorry all im just frustrated heres all my labs Please any help please dont want to take a drug and other suggestions please? I been taking for almost 2 wks now
225mcg Sea kelp/Iodine and 200 mcg Selenium for thyroid and Also a Ferrious Sulfate a Iron Pill to get my ferrittin back to normal!

My T I started since feb 15th started again and i was doing to start a 1/2 ml A wk and i split in half Mon-thursdays! And Hcg 250iues 2 times wk same days mon-thursday! No Al Arimadex/anazorole at all yet! I do have them in hand to take!! The T i started doing alittle higher dose per wk 3/4 Of a ml split up 2 times a wk now for the last 2 wks since my T is so low damm 293! I Cant belive it only raisd 35pts in 3 months weird!! And yes i saw that the b12 is off the chain high! As Far Supplements i Take I Do a Multi for over 50 1 a day! Fish Oils 2000 2 times a Day, B12-500, Biotin 1.000, 5htp 50mgs, Vitamin D 2,000, A maginsim calsium zinc one Pill form a day, Vitamin C 500, LLysine 500, Turmic 500, As Far as my Nipples no there not itchy or leaking they seem ok i guess! Maybe my Estrogen is to high and i need to start taking a Al I have In Hand to? maybe im not taking enough T And Hcg And need to take a al now and raise all my trt im doing?

Also ive watched some doctors Videos talk about Hypothridissm and a few said what may cause it to be not working that well is having HIGH ESTROEGN? Remember i been on Trt for over 4 months! And i havent taken a AL At all yet Arimadex/Arnozole!! Hm so maybe that causing this problem

4b2fdab42fc6919de41aa72f365c9565a20cda04_1_690x388.jpg

951696077e8399ae8c4ca6203e3036f988cd559f_1_690x388.jpg
Estrone, Serum
48[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]​
Reference Range: 12-72 pg/mL​
Age Male Female 0 - 5 years 18 - 53 19 - 46 6 - 7 years 17 - 48 17 - 44 8 - 9 years 20 - 54 31 - 70 10 - 11 years 21 - 49 28 - 68 12 - 14 years 17 - 44 57 - 140

Reverse T3, Serum

Thyroglobulin by IMA
10.2[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]​
Reference Range: 1.4-29.2 ng/mL
Thyroglobulin Antibody<1.0

Reference Range: 0.0-0.9​
Thyroglobulin Antibody measured by Beckman Coulter Methodology

Reverse T3, Serum

Reverse T3, Serum
14.8[SUP]NORMAL
[/SUP]
Reference Range: 9.2-24.1 ng/​
Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S​

T4,Free(Direct)

1.22NORMAL
Reference*Range:0.82-1.77ng/dL

Triiodothyronine (T3)

Triiodothyronine (T3)
103NORMAL
Reference*Range:71-180ng/dL

Done On May 8th TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01

Redid Blood test June 1st Nornal Now
[FONT=&quot][h=3]TSH[/b][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TSH
3.400[SUP]NORMAL[/SUP]​

Reference Range: 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL​

[/FONT]

hCG,Beta Subunit, Qnt, Serum hCG,Beta Subunit,Qnt,Serum <1 mIU/mL 0 - 3 01 Roche ECLIA methodolog

Prolactin 15.7 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2 01

Vitamin B12 1619 High pg/mL 232 - 1245 01

Testosterone,Free and Total

LH
0.1[SUP]LOW[/SUP]​

Reference Range: 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

FSH<0.2

Reference Range: 1.5-12.4​
Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 293 ng/dL 264 - 916 01! Free Testosterone(Direct) 7.2 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 01
WBC
6.5NORMAL

Reference Range: 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL
RBC
4.92NORMAL
Reference Range: 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL

Hemoglobin
15.6NORMAL
Reference Range: 13.0-17.7 g/dL

Hematocrit
45.1NORMAL
Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %

MCV
92NORMAL
Reference Range: 79-97 fL

MCH
31.7NORMAL
Reference Range: 26.6-33.0 pg

MCHC
34.6NORMAL
Reference Range: 31.5-35.7 g/dL

Please Some help

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Rockyo 317,

Might ask for a complete Iron panel.
I did not see a FREE "T3", unless I missed it.
Don't get wrapped around the axel on an AI as over medicate will screw you up.
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Hdr_Estrogen.aspx

My MANTRA:
First step is education....
Cannot tell how much research you have done on TRT.
If not a lot, I recommend you get a few books.
Get a few good books and educate yourself now:
1. Get Nelsons book "Testosterone: A Man's Guide".
2. Get Lee Myer's book "Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy".
3. Get “Testosterone for life - Dr. Abraham Morgentaller “.
4. Get “The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to OptimizeYour Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness” by Jay Campbell.
These books will give you a much better understanding of TRT....
One other forum that has great info that might be useful to you is:
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/
Second step might be to have a look at your thyroid and see if any issues
there.
Do some research.
I do like Tiredthyroid as a starting point.
Easy to read sections.
References at the bottom of each section (and NOT from people wearing "tinfoil" hats)
See below:
Basic sources to research Thyroid issues and testing:
https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/
Spend time here and get the 2 books, “STTM: The Revised Book” and “STTMII:Authored by Doctors”.
http://www.tiredthyroid.com/
Great simple to understand articles.
Get her book.... “Tired Thyroid: From Hyper to Hypo to Healing—Breaking the TSHRule”,
https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...Channel=system
A lot of clear researched information that is easy toread and understand.
https://hypothyroidmom.com/
Good info here. Look around.
https://www.restartmed.com/?s=thyroid
A LOT of good articles and a youtube page.
Spend time here looking around and reading after getting labs back.

Need informationon on testing....
Read here:
http://www.tiredthyroid.com/what-labs.html
And here:
http://www.tiredthyroid.com/optimal-labs.html
and here:
https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/recommended-labwork/
and here:
https://www.restartmed.com/thyroid-tests/
and here:
https://www.restartmed.com/hormone-testing/
And here:
https://www.restartmed.com/normal-thyroid-levels/
Some additional links to read before you receivethe books you have already ordered
Go here:
http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html
and download:
TRT: Recipe For Success
Print out (MIGHT want to give to your URO and see happens).
and
HCG Update.
and the TRT Power Point presentation.
Dr. Crisler is one of the "TRT Cutting Edge DR's" here in the states....
Also go here:
http://www.drjohncrisler.com/the-cri...part-deux.html
and also print out the article.

ALSO look at the videos that are posted on this site. A LOT of great info totake in....
Now you will have a great reference library and knowledge base to go forward on :)

Rockyo317

Good Morning Orrin, Thank you For all this info below! If you look up at what i posted yesterday!! I added later after your message other Labs Results! Please ck out! And whats wild i did labs May8th and then june 1st and i saw my Tsh was really high in may!! Then redid blood 3 wks later and now it shows its norma? Youll see above thank you please any more info please send my way all

ratbag

You have low ferritin and low cortisol... this alone makes you hypothyroid. Time to get some saliva cortisol labs done and ferritin again. Until you fix cortisol and ferritin you will have hypothyroid symptoms.

Rockyo317

Ahh Thanks Ratbag How long do u usually wait to get those cked again? These were cked around june 1st!! Also After gettimg some input i been on Iron ferrious Sulfate and Sellium and sea kelp/Iodine and its been bout 2 wks i been taking these supllements to get my levels back to normal maybe! PS I watched some doctors Videos talk about Hypothridissm and a few said what may causing it to be is having HIGH ESTROEGN? Remember i been on Trt for over 4 months! And i havent taken a AL At all yet Arimadex/Arnozole!! Hm so maybe that causing this problem im having my friend? Any input please thanks

Last edited:

ratbag

As mentioned you need saliva labs to understand cortisol properly. Serum morning cortisol is really only good for addisons disease. So go get 4 x diurnal saliva labs. Because we have seen normal serum morning cortisol that's higher than yours but with saliva labs it shows it's worse. Even TRT is not perfect if your cortisol is low. You need to get on top of that before anything else. Remember cortisol affects everything. Not just thyroid.

Rockyo317

Thank you Ratbag ok but my question was how long do I have to wait to get the saliva labs and the ferrttin labs done again? I got them both done my ferrittin and cortisol on June 1st!! So I'm not sure? Also been on an iron pill selenium and some sea kelp from my thyroid also to help my ferritin over 2 weeks now I been taking!! The other question my Endo was away Got Back looked at my labs yesterday and nurse called and she said he wanted me to go on on 25mgs of a thyroid medication!! But I don't want to take that's kind of stuff! So maybe whatever I need to do to fix my cortisol and ferrittin so that will cure my hypothyroidism Maybe? Ps Could of my ferrittin have gone to a low level beause i did 2 Bloods tests both with in 3 wks? Could that of caused it maybe? Please advise thank you

Last edited:

ratbag

You need a saliva cortisol test asap. What you had done was serum cortisol and that isn't helping you. So get the 4 x diurnal saliva cortisol labs asap. Ferritin will have to wait at least 6 weeks after you started taking iron before you redo that one. Blood tests don't really affect ferritin levels... only blood donations do. I would hold off on the tyroid meds until you know your full situation with iron and cortisol. If you take thyroid meds with low iron and cortisol it'll make you feel worse. It is possible that fixing your cortisol and ferritin may fix your hypothyroidism but you won't know until you get there. Have patience and don't rush this.

Rockyo317

Thank you so much ratbag I really appreciate it it was only one more member that helped and gave a suggestion! As far as my labs yes I will send a request to my endo and see if he can send the script to LabCorp for those tests! As far as the thyroid medication I do have the script but I'm not going to take it don't like taking that kind of stuff! As far as the ferritin yeah I only been on the Iron pills for about 12 days now so I'll wait on that!! I want to thank you and if you have any other suggestions please throw it out there!! I just want to feel good! I Havent felt good for a while and summer time fun is here at the Jersey Shore so want to feel good!! thank you so much my friend

Rockyo317

Thank you for the info ratbag my question is and if you can explain it if my cortisol is high or low could that be my problems I've been having? Also I guess it has to do with my adrenal glands would that cause all these different things and fluctuations and levels going up and down please if you can explain it to me a little thank you so much appreciate all your help in every way

Rockyo317

thank you ratbag what's really wild if you look my TSH in the first blood test which was May 8th was really high and then when I did it 3 weeks later! The TSH was back to normal it shows! I think it was like 3400 if you see they're all above very wild! So I don't that has anything to do with that? It's very grazy

Systemlord

Thank you so much ratbag I really appreciate it it was only one more member that helped and gave a suggestion! As far as my labs yes I will send a request to my endo and see if he can send the script to LabCorp for those tests! As far as the thyroid medication I do have the script but I'm not going to take it don't like taking that kind of stuff! As far as the ferritin yeah I only been on the Iron pills for about 12 days now so I'll wait on that!! I want to thank you and if you have any other suggestions please throw it out there!! I just want to feel good! I Havent felt good for a while and summer time fun is here at the Jersey Shore so want to feel good!! thank you so much my friend

You may have to prepare yourself for the fact you may need thyroid treatment if you ever want to feel good again, otherwise the alternative is what?

Rockyo317

System Lord you haven't been around in a while I posted stuff yes I have thyroid medication a low dose of Synthroid 25 mg that my endo after looking at my reports the other day wanted me to go on! but I don't want to go on a drug that might not be really be the reason! You know as well as I do doctors love to give out Scripts! I don't want to get caught up in meds if I don't have to! So this maybe be causing the problems! It is like ratbag said maybe my cortisol and my ferritin there both screwed up low and high causing the adrenals to be screwed up and it could be causing my hyperthyroidism? Why don't you comment on what he wrote with input nobody really wants help he reached out and another member too all input is needed please and help

Rockyo317

Thanks for that info ratbag what's really wild is if you look above in May my TSH was super high at 5400 but then three weeks later when I did the blood test again it showing 3400 and saying normal! So does that have anything to do with the TSH and the problems I'm having?

ratbag

If your TSH showed 5400 and then it was normal there must have been an error at the lab, this would be my assumption. If you have low cortisol and or low ferritin then by definition you are hypothyroid. Google the symptoms of hypothyroidism and see if you have any.

Rockyo317

Good morning Ratbag I already looked up hypothyroidism a while back and I do have some of the symptoms but not all of them yes if you look at my blood test I have low ferritin and also the cortisol is normal but you're saying that I didn't take the right test the saliva test so I'm not sure here and if I do have a little bit of hypothyroidism I really don't want to take medication pills from a doctor I got a low dose from my doc the other day but I don't want to take them yet maybe I can bring up my ferttin iron in the last two and a half weeks with an iron pill and helping my thyroid out a little bit with the selenium im taking to and the sea kelp iodine that I've been taken for about two and a half weeks! I'm just confused I don't know what to do so please maybe the blood test was wrong that's what you're saying because it showed my TSH with Sky High and then it dropped to normal three weeks later I really don't know what to do please any input or anything from you or anybody else please just want to get on the right track feel like I'm going in circles here thank you help help guys

OMI100

Thanks for that info ratbag what's really wild is if you look above in May my TSH was super high at 5400 but then three weeks later when I did the blood test again it showing 3400 and saying normal! So does that have anything to do with the TSH and the problems I'm having?
I think you are missing the decimal point.
Were the readings:
and
Does seem to point to Hypo.
Time of blood test can also have an impact on reading.

OMI100

Good morning Ratbag I already looked up hypothyroidism a while back and I do have some of the symptoms but not all of them ... I really don't want to take medication pills from a doctor.... I'm just confused I don't know what to do so please maybe the blood test was wrong that's what you're saying because it showed my TSH with Sky High....
1. You do not need ALL of the symptoms to be Hypo.
2. You seem to have an aversion on taking meds? why?
3. Did you ask your DR about the low ferritin?
4. How old are you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching