Splitting Nebido Injections & Absorption

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetclouds

Hey Nelson,

I been following your posts forever, finally decided to pull the trigger and create an account to pick your brain (hope you don't mind).

What are your thoughts on splitting Nebido injections into multiple sites? Would that double the absorption rate and bring it closer to like the faster esters?

For the 500 MG monthly, would it be wise to split that up into 2 injections?

Many thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am glad you joined us.

I have used Nebido (Aveed in the US) in Mexico and really liked it. It is the longest acting ester out there, which makes it very convenient. However, the main problem I see is that doctors wait too long (3-4 months) between injections.

I think 1000 mg really only lasts for 8 weeks if you want your total T to remain above 500 ng/dL.

Splitting it in two injections of 500 mg per month is not a bad idea if you can get refills that allow for that frequency.

In some countries, the 1000 mg come in one vial, which means that you would have to keep one preloaded syringe in the fridge for a month. Most people will advise against that due to the potential risk of infections. But I know guys who have done this for years without problems.

Can you send us a pic of the Nebido you use? What country are you in?

Update on Aveed (Nebido- testosterone undecanoate- long acting testosterone)

Undecanoate split (NEBIDO/AVEED)

Is Aveed (Nebido outside the US) Long Acting Testosterone Injection The Answer For Men's Low T?

sweetclouds

Thanks, Nelson!

I'm actually in Turkey and Nebido is available over the counter (you can even buy it at the airport pharmacy). Splitting, refills, and storage, not a problem since it's the rubber tops (I think that's what they're called, see below, 1000MG - 4ML)
nebido2.jpg

Let me rephrase my first question though, I am wondering if shortening the injections frequencies but splitting the injections into two different sites on the same day. So 500MG (2ML) on one cheek and the other on the other cheek, on the same day. Won't this double the absorption rate from the 100 or so weekly to 200 instead? I've done a cycle before of Test E (500/week) and decca and the results were incredible but injection frequency is just too much so I'm trying to get close as possible to that (even half would be totally fine).

As to the 2nd question (splitting them up), you think 500 a month split into two would be the way to go? or 500 x 2 a month (basically I'm looking to bulk up a little and cruise).

Thanks a ton for your input!

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks, Nelson!

I'm actually in Turkey and Nebido is available over the counter (you can even buy it at the airport pharmacy). Splitting, refills, and storage, not a problem since it's the rubber tops (I think that's what they're called, see below, 1000MG - 4ML)
View attachment 5228

Let me rephrase my first question though, I am wondering if shortening the injections frequencies but splitting the injections into two different sites on the same day. So 500MG (2ML) on one cheek and the other on the other cheek, on the same day. Won't this double the absorption rate from the 100 or so weekly to 200 instead? I've done a cycle before of Test E (500/week) and decca and the results were incredible but injection frequency is just too much so I'm trying to get close as possible to that (even half would be totally fine).

As to the 2nd question (splitting them up), you think 500 a month split into two would be the way to go? or 500 x 2 a month (basically I'm looking to bulk up a little and cruise).

Thanks a ton for your input!

Bulk up and cruise.....are you serious, this is a mens's health/trt forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale