Vince's testosterone panel from 6/12/2018

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA, 10mg of pregnenolonea andno AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My protocol is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

testosterone serum 1117 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 30.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 347.3 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 29.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 48.8 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 47.9 range 37.5 - 51.0

Looking pretty good, how are you feeling?

YOu get a surprising FT given your SHBG. Real glad to see all your success Vince. I thought 16mg was the lowest daily but now I'm at 12 and probably going to be 10mg/D in a few weeks after labs @ 12mg/D

Gman86

Labs look amazing Vince! When did you have these drawn in relation to your HCG injection? Was it the morning of your HCG injection prior to injecting?

Also, how long have you been on this protocol for?

Gman86

Oh wow, I’d be very interested to hear your thoughts on why you’re continuing to reduce. Would you be open to making your own thread, possibly with blood work and how you’re feeling and the reasons for the continued reduction? I’d love to hear about it.

Vince

Super Moderator
YOu get a surprising FT given your SHBG. Real glad to see all your success Vince. I thought 16mg was the lowest daily but now I'm at 12 and probably going to be 10mg/D in a few weeks after labs @ 12mg/D

That is low, I hope you post your labs. I'll be really interested in seeing them.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Labs look amazing Vince! When did you have these drawn in relation to your HCG injection? Was it the morning of your HCG injection prior to injecting?

Also, how long have you been on this protocol for?

I've been on this protocol for 6 months now, and I'm going to continue on it. I normally do Labs on Monday the day I inject HCG but I had to do labs on Tuesday so it was the day after I injected my HCG.

Nashtide

Any concern with the TT and FT being pretty high? Just asking, not insinuating. My goal is long term health so I shoot for numbers at the high end but in range. Also, you might be able to decrease the amount of DHEA a tad.

Any concern with the TT and FT being pretty high? Just asking, not insinuating. My goal is long term health so I shoot for numbers at the high end but in range. Also, you might be able to decrease the amount of DHEA a tad.

Glad you mentioned DHEA - that range is age adjusted as well! (the older the patient the lower the reference range)

Another important point regarding TOTAL testosterone - the reference range you now see (from LabCorp) was significantly reduced in July of last year (previously 348 - 1197 ng/dL —> now upper end only goes to 916)....same exact test, same exact methodology, no clinical consideration for range, simply different study/patient population used as reference point.

Nashtide

Glad you mentioned DHEA - that range is age adjusted as well! (the older the patient the lower the reference range)

Another important point regarding TOTAL testosterone - the reference range you now see (from LabCorp) was significantly reduced in July of last year (previously 348 - 1197 ng/dL —> now upper end only goes to 916)....same exact test, same exact methodology, no clinical consideration for range, simply different study/patient population used as reference point.
Thanks! Good to know.

Vince

Super Moderator

I'm really happy with my results, I have no plans with any adjustments. My cholesterol lipid panel has been excellent. The big hurdle I'm facing now is trying to get proper thyroid levels. For me defy medical has been god sent, I am sure there are other very good trt doctors out there but none that I have met.

CoastWatcher

Congratulations, Vince. I'll be mentioning it to my own doctor, who - you remember - is a big advocate of small, daily dosing for many of her patients. Another success story

DKNera

Great to see this. Thank you for openly sharing your results.
Not sure if you've already mentioned this elsewhere-- I understand the benefits of smaller, frequent dosing, but had you tried 1/week or E3.5D earlier in your therapy, and what was your experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me