Stopping 5 weeks of TRT. Felt terrible, started to take Nolvadex as PCT, feeling great - how long?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PixelFree

Hi guys,

I was on TRT through a Doctor, however I had a second opinion which says I shouldn't have even started on TRT as my natural Total T was (thankfully) already nice and high for my age.

My base results:

> Oestrodial (E2) = 127 pmol/L (<160) = 35 in pg/mL - seems to be a little high.
> Total T = 23.3 nmol/L (9.9 - 27.8) = 672 in ng/dL - which I'm really happy with.
> SHBG = 53 nmol/L (17 - 56) - seems to be a little high.
> Free T = 384 pmol/L (170 - 670) - I'm assuming I'll feel better if I'm the higher end of this range?

I was on low dose Sustanon 40mg + hCG 250 IU injections E3D for about 6 weeks, and yes it did boost Total and Free T a little (felt good at the start, then nothing really), but then realised that my T was good to start with, and was told my best approach would not take any T/hCG and to focus on lowering my E2 and SHBG.

After stopping treatment, after about a 2 weeks or so I felt pretty flat/terrible. I read up about how bodybuilding cycles use Nolvadex as a post cycle therapy to restart natural T production, so I thought I'd give it a try at a much lower dose and duration. I've been taking 40mg per day for the last 3 days and I feel really great, a big uplift.

My questions are:

1. How long should I continue this for? Most bodybuilding cycles (500mg/week for 12 weeks) suggest a PCT of Nolvadex 100mg for 1 day + 60mg for 10 days + 40mg for 10 days. So I was thinking just 1 week of 40mg per day should be enough.

I'm working on naturally reducing my E2 through losing body fat (I'm 25%) and my SBHG through reducing stress (not working so many hours and cutting out caffeine (I'm sensitive but I love drinking it!).

1. If I reduce these would my Free T go up / is this the best thing I can do to improve my mood/drive/etc?

2. Are these the best ways to reduce my E2 and SHBG?

3. Would Nolvadex mono say 20mg ED ongoing help me here as an alternative to TRT?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale