Messed up my first injection + HCG mixture

Buy Lab Tests Online

PushrodV8

ugh.

Got my items in today, Test Cyp + HCG.

1. I watched the videos on mixing, I need to mix in 12ml into my powder. The video shows you can do it half and half(video did 5ml then 6ml for a 11ml in the example)

So I start with 6 ml of air into the water mixture, so I can draw it and put it into the vial with powder, oh vial won't take it all, blowback of a small amount. So I am stuck doing it in small increments, 2 ml of air, draw 2ml and put into the powder etc. I don't know what I messed up, I watched the gentlemen in the video introduce 5ml of air into the 11ml vial no problems, followed by another 6ml.

Finally get that done, I go to do my dose.

2. The test goes ok, I withdrew more so I could tap the bubbles up and then push the extra back into the vial(This was done while the syringe still in the vial, vial being upside, syringe coming in from the bottom)

Still ending up with some tiny bubbles no matter what I did.

Also, there's a small amount of test stuck in the needle (attached picture, is this normal? The stopper is bottomed out) https://ibb.co/njaisy

3. I bent like 2 needles(30 gauge) just trying to withdraw from the hcg bottle.

I am blessed and grateful for my medicine and new lease on life but damn I feel a tad defeated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The vial of powder was 12,000 IU.

The wasted test in the needle is...sad though lol
Hmm...that's a big vial of HCG. What's your dosage? I am asking because HCG (once reconstituted) will lose its potency after about 60 days. Just make sure it's refrigerated.

Also, I literally just posted a review on the Exel low dead-space needles here. I was tired of seeing that wasted test as well.

PushrodV8

300IU Monday Wed Fri, with a script for estrogen blocker if the symptoms arise.

I was given a 27 gauge for test, and 30 gauge for hcg, any reason I couldn't switch to 25 gauge for both?

What is the longevity of those rubber tops on the vials?

300IU Monday Wed Fri, with a script for estrogen blocker if the symptoms arise.

I was given a 27 gauge for test, and 30 gauge for hcg, any reason I couldn't switch to 25 gauge for both?

What is the longevity of those rubber tops on the vials?
Are you doing intramuscular for the Test? You can use 25g for that without any issue.

You'll want 30 or 31g for the subq HCG injections.

PushrodV8

No both are subq, so no 25 gauge then. That was a good deal, too.

I bent 2 30 gauge just trying to pierce the hcg rubber lid.

Is there any reason I cant do both with 27 gauge fixed insulin syringe?

How resilient is that rubber? seems like it could leak after awhile...

Last edited:
No both are subq, so no 25 gauge then. That was a good deal, too.

I bent 2 30 gauge just trying to pierce the hcg rubber lid.

Is there any reason I cant do both with 27 gauge fixed insulin syringe?

How resilient is that rubber? seems like it could leak after awhile...
The rubber is very resilient. I draw with an 18g needle, then switch to a 25g. Yes, you can use a 27g insulin needle. Or even 29. I've never had issues with 30g bending before.

PushrodV8

yeah I don't know if I was overzealous but yeah I bent it.

Thanks for answering all these questions, this whole process has been a lot to take in, just trying to make sure I do everything right.

Hi pushrod I have had great success with the easy touch 27ga 1/2" 1cc syringes they are 12 bucks a 100 of the internet.
The trick I found when adding the bac stat water was to insert the big syringe and pull a vacuum in the bottle.
Remove the syringe fill with water and when you insert the needle the vacuum sucks the liquid in. You hardly have to push down on the plunger.
If you are doing it in 5 then 6ml steps pull a second vacuum before trying to put the last of the liquid in.
HTH

It get easier with time and experience. Thanks for the memory of how much fun I had as a beginner to all this.

madman

Super Moderator
The rubber is very resilient. I draw with an 18g needle, then switch to a 25g. Yes, you can use a 27g insulin needle. Or even 29. I've never had issues with 30g bending before.

The neoprene rubber is very resilient up to a point.....if you are drawing with an 18 gauge needle once or twice/week would be no big deal but if one is injecting daily or EOD than the 18 gauge will just hack it up and there is a higher chance of bits of neoprene ending up in the vial (oily solution).

If anything draw/inject with a 25 gauge.....forget swapping needles.....even than a fixed needle insulin syringe (low dead space) would be better as there would be less waste of the medication and it is easier drawing/injecting with the same syringe/needle.

Sure it may be slower drawing/injecting using a 27-29 gauge but it is much faster than one thinks!

PushrodV8

Hi pushrod I have had great success with the easy touch 27ga 1/2" 1cc syringes they are 12 bucks a 100 of the internet.
The trick I found when adding the bac stat water was to insert the big syringe and pull a vacuum in the bottle.
Remove the syringe fill with water and when you insert the needle the vacuum sucks the liquid in. You hardly have to push down on the plunger.
If you are doing it in 5 then 6ml steps pull a second vacuum before trying to put the last of the liquid in.
HTH

It get easier with time and experience. Thanks for the memory of how much fun I had as a beginner to all this.

I’ll definitely do that next time thank you

The neoprene rubber is very resilient up to a point.....if you are drawing with an 18 gauge needle once or twice/week would be no big deal but if one is injecting daily or EOD than the 18 gauge will just hack it up and there is a higher chance of bits of neoprene ending up in the vial (oily solution).

If anything draw/inject with a 25 gauge.....forget swapping needles.....even than a fixed needle insulin syringe (low dead space) would be better as there would be less waste of the medication and it is easier drawing/injecting with the same syringe/needle.

Sure it may be slower drawing/injecting using a 27-29 gauge but it is much faster than one thinks!

Yeah I’m moving to 27 gauge 1/2, 1cc insulin for both test and hcg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me