SubQ red and crazy itchy

Buy Lab Tests Online

bjones250

I've been on TRT for a little over 3 weeks now, doing subq in the belly 2x/week since the start. The first 4 injections went great, no issues. But the last 2 injections turned into red patches of skin around the injection site about a day later. There is no pain, but its extremely itchy. Anyone else experience this? Is this something that I'll eventually adapt too and goes away? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How much volume are you injecting? 1/2mL? or ?

Everyone has post injection site reactions, on occassion. Comes with the territory. You can also SQ other spots like the upper or out thigh. As long as you observe for infection some of this is normal and only a nuisance.

Are you using the alcohol patch on the T bottle and the area you are injecting? Don't just wipe once do a bit of scrubbing esp if you are hairy.
You might also want to consider 3 shots a week to cut down on the volume per shot. For the last year I stick my belly 3 times a week with T cyp and 2 times awk with HCG an never got a redspot.

These are the areas I alternate.

bjones250

Thanks for the replies. I inject 0.35 ml and use 29G 1/2 syringes. I am a little hairy there and I think I swab a good bit. This really isn’t just a sore lump. It’s about a 2-3 inch circle that’s red and itchy. Doesn’t really hurt though and not sore.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I inject 0.35 ml and use 29G 1/2 syringes. I am a little hairy there and I think I swab a good hit. This really isn't just a sore lump. It's about a 2-3 inch circle that's red and itchy. Doesn't really hurt though and not sore.

you might consider trying a different carrier oil. Maybe your body doesn't like the current oil you are using.

Sean Mosher

You can always do what many of us do, as Vince said, and switch to shoulders for awhile.
I use 28g 1/2" insulin syringes and rotate shoulders.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me