How long for E2 to recover?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I recently switched providers because my previous Dr was compounding the Arimidex with the Test Cyp (1mg of A'dex per 200mg of Test Cyp). This crashed my E2 down to 14, and I felt like hell.

My new provider (who I really like so far), has split them. I am on the same protocol:
100mg Test Cyp E3.5D (monday evening, friday morning)
350iu HCG MWF
.3mg A'dex WHEN NEEDED

How long should I wait before adding the A'dex back into the protocol? Meaning, how long might it take to go from 14 back to 25-30? I will order labs later this week, but just curious if it would bounce back in one injection, or possibly require several.

I am also supplementing with ZMA and DIM.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I would let the labs do the talking, if you resume the AI too early you could end up right back with crashed estrogen levels. You are unlikely to recover after only one injection.

Weasel

I'd lower the test cyp before id add an AI back in.

E2 should rebound within a month or so. Symptoms can persist for many months if you've been low for an extended period of time.

Vince

Super Moderator
Maybe you don't need an AI. I would skip the AI for 12 weeks and then have Labs, not every man needs to use at AI. We have plenty of members that has never even considered using one.

Maybe you don't need an AI. I would skip the AI for 12 weeks and then have Labs, not every man needs to use at AI. We have plenty of members that has never even considered using one.
Thanks, I am really hoping this is the case. I am not taking it now, and will get labs every 4 weeks or so.

I had high E2 before starting treatment, but I've lost considerable fat.

My new provider wants to lower my dose but decided to keep me on the same for now so that we are changing one thing at a time - this time being the AI.

Weasel

Or guys who have used one, chasing a number, only to end up feeling like shit for months(or years) before figuring it out.

I'd lower the test cyp before id add an AI back in.

E2 should rebound within a month or so. Symptoms can persist for many months if you've been low for an extended period of time.
Thanks. I began treatment in late April, so it's been two months. Hopefully, that isn't an "extended period"!

Gman86

Ya I would lower the cyp dose a bit, but obviously you guys are only changing one variable this time, the AI, which makes sense. So in this case I would definitely recommend staying off of the AI completely until your next set of labs, unless you start to experience bad high E2 symptoms before then.

I think everyone here would agree, you always want to try and avoid the need for an AI in your protocol at all costs if possible. It just complicates things and makes that sweet spot very hard to consistently achieve. The sweet spot almost becomes like a moving target when an AI is in the mix.

Do you know your SHBG level?

Ya I would lower the cyp dose a bit, but obviously you guys are only changing one variable this time, the AI, which makes sense. So in this case I would definitely recommend staying off of the AI completely until your next set of labs, unless you start to experience bad high E2 symptoms before then.

I think everyone here would agree, you always want to try and avoid the need for an AI in your protocol at all costs if possible. It just complicates things and makes that sweet spot very hard to consistently achieve. The sweet spot almost becomes like a moving target when an AI is in the mix.

Do you know your SHBG level?
Last test was 31.4 (after two weeks of TRT).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me