Waiting on 90 day labs...new to forum

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

Hi Folks.
Long time visitor of the sight and finally signed up.

I am a Defy patient and just had my blood drawn for my first 90 day follow up. I am curious to see my numbers and to hear what Defy plans for me from here. Still waiting on the labs to come back.

I do feel better than when I started TRT, but still feel there is room for improvement. I am taking .40 T cyp every 3.5 days and 500iu of HCG at the same time. No AI.

I was having some E issues...bloating, acne, weight gain, sore/itchy nipples, up down moods, etc. I lowered my HCG down to 350 every 3.5 days and within two weeks lost 7-8 lbs, skin cleared up, and way less mood swings.

Still have some sexual issues which is my biggest gripe so far on treatment. Before starting TRT I would ejaculate with lots of force and volume.
Now it is sometimes hard for me to finish. And when I do, my load is very small and only comes out at a very low force.

Not sure if this is a E2 issue or ???

Will post up labs when I get them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lukdiver

I just did the same and plan on 2+week wait (depending on tests). Then IF no results contact LabCorp (you'll get a ticket and I never heard back from them) but that didn't help and got Defy to shake their tree. Worked for me. Bob

Welcome BigBamBoo, it take about 10 days to run the E2 sensitive blood test So I usually don't start bugging LabCorp until after that time has gone by.

Hi Folks.
Long time visitor of the sight and finally signed up.

I am a Defy patient and just had my blood drawn for my first 90 day follow up. I am curious to see my numbers and to hear what Defy plans for me from here. Still waiting on the labs to come back.

I do feel better than when I started TRT, but still feel there is room for improvement. I am taking .40 T cyp every 3.5 days and 500iu of HCG at the same time. No AI.

I was having some E issues...bloating, acne, weight gain, sore/itchy nipples, up down moods, etc. I lowered my HCG down to 350 every 3.5 days and within two weeks lost 7-8 lbs, skin cleared up, and way less mood swings.

Still have some sexual issues which is my biggest gripe so far on treatment. Before starting TRT I would ejaculate with lots of force and volume.
Now it is sometimes hard for me to finish. And when I do, my load is very small and only comes out at a very low force.

Not sure if this is a E2 issue or ???

Will post up labs when I get them.
Lowering your HCG will decrease your semen volume. Add Lecithin and Zinc (ZMA). Also Pygeum helps (but you will drip pre-cum like crazy). Drink lots of water.

BigBamBoo

Not sure how much my seman level can lower. It is very disappointing how the TRT has effected my ejaculation volume.

I am taking ZMA already. Will look into Pygeum.

CoastWatcher

Not sure how much my seman level can lower. It is very disappointing how the TRT has effected my ejaculation volume.

I am taking ZMA already. Will look into Pygeum.
It's been noted many times that exogenous testosterone decreases semen volume in many, possibly most, men. I have experienced it, but it varies. Sometimes an issue, sometimes not.

BigBamBoo

Yeah, I have read that many times as well.

Was hoping i would not suffer that side effect as it has lowered my orgasm pleasure quite a bit.

Yeah, I have read that many times as well.

Was hoping i would not suffer that side effect as it has lowered my orgasm pleasure quite a bit.

I don't know if you already take an antidepressant if not ask for Wellbutrin 150 time released. Just do one to start.
In a week your climax will improve... alot.

Blackhawk

Welcome to the forum. You're in good hands wit Defy!

E2 sensitive result is reported to be the longer wait, but I've never had it take more than 4 days.

Labcorp will send results to Defy first then make them available to you after another day or two. If you don't have one already, make yourself a login with Labcorp's patient portal, and/or call Defy after 5 business days and ask for partial or full results to be emailed to you.

Also, please get used to posting your protocol dosages in mg, mcg, iu etc as appropriate to the medication. 0.4 is not a dosage of T cyp. What you pull on your syringe is not what you are taking in milligrams. While some can probably figure it out, there is potential for error and misinterpretation when we have to make assumptions in trying to figure out what your actual dosage is.

Cheers!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching