Trying Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Like I said earlier on here before I have normal testosterone and I'm not on TRT. Problem is though I have very SHBG for my age or any age period. I have been feeling symptoms of low t now for four years but had blood test and all of them come back normal. I have a feeling my SHBG is binding up all my free testosterone and that is why I feel like i have low t (no morning wood, erections are not as strong as they used to be, impossible to build and lose fat, increased fat in lower belly,brain fog, lack of motivation). Would clomid help me any or should i just go on TRT? A few years ago back in 2013 I took a pro hormone. I don't know what it was called but I know it is banned now. I felt fine after coming off the pro hormone but I don't think I did a proper pct as my pct was only arimistane and tribulus. Maybe that could of messed up my hpta axis some how? I am only 26 so I am going to try clomid to see if that can make me feel better. I have high SHBG though and i heard clomid can increase SHBG but not in everyone. I am tired of feeling like this. I would rather be on TRT for the rest of my life and be able to feel good at least then not do anything about my situation. One more thing I forgot to add. Is free testosterone(direct) an accurate free t reading? Thats the only free t reading that shows my free t level is decent. With the calculated method though my free test always comes back low normal.

Attachments

• 3:31:18 LABS.pdf
    819.1 KB · Views: 99
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Man I feel for you Jay you have been struggling with this for a while. I have read here that you are delt an SHGB and one has to live with it but I have also seen guys post they took this or that and their SHGB went down who knows who is right.

Me personally my SHGB had dropped from 33 pre Trt to 24.2 in 18 months and I am pretty positive it is because of my T dose. The question would be if I stopped TRT would my SHGB go back to 33? If it didn't then you could go on TRT for a short while to get your SHGB down and then do a restart. That might be something you should talk to the Defy doc about.

Sorry I'm not going to stop TRT to test my theory for you, haha we aren't that good a friends.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

FOX1

Joseph; you are giving away a lot of information on yourself, your home address, date of birth, phone numbers, account numbers, you should be very careful on what you disclose online, If I were you I would rescan your results without all these details.
Also, your total & free testosterone are showing good, I would be very wary about starting TRT at the age of 26 and I would be very surprised if any doctor advised you to go down this route
you should remove all your private details from your attachment

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching