90day bloodwork w/Defy-tweaks?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lukdiver

Hi: Posted an intro (https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13554-New-Guy-Intro ) 3months ago and just got 90-day blood workup and asking anyone to way in on suggestions for questions when I talk to NP Christie at Defy on the 29th. MEDS: 30mg test cyp every 2 days/500 iu HCG every 3.5 days. I'm relieved my hematocrit is 49.4(range 37.5-51) as I was afraid it would climb from the 49.2 at start up 1/08/18. Kinda screwed there as I'm precluded from blood donations due to bone grafts for dental implants for a year. Wasn't looking forward to talking my Kaiser doctor into a phlebotomy.

Total testosterone went from 205 (range 264-916) to 731 and feeling pretty good at this level. Estradiol (range 8.0-35) went from 26.2 to 47 so guessing I'm reducing dosage of testosterone or more likely picking up a AI?

Free testosterone went from 9.3 (range 6.6-18.1) to 25.0. SHGB went from 32.8 (range 19.3-76.4) to 29.8.

DHEA went from 132.6 (range 48.9-344.2) to 413.9 HIGH. I was prescribed DHEA 25mg/day. Might dial that back?

Again thanks for any input as I start down the road of (proper) HRT . Bob

Attachments

• P1010244.JPG
    P1010244.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 186
  • P1010245.JPG
    P1010245.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 183
  • P1010246.JPG
    P1010246.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Bob congrats on getting thru your first protocol. I'm a Defy patient as well welcome to the Defy club. As an old fart like myself(64) your bloods look pretty dam good.
I sure like my E2 in the 22-30 range (shgb 24.2) anything higher or lower and I don't feel as good. Defy can give you a script for an AI in micro doses.
I take .125 of anastrozole when ever I get a little too sensitive it works for me. Doc Calkins was my first consult as well great guy I really enjoyed working with him.

lukdiver

Thanks for reply. Yah getting old ain't for sissy's. Dr. Saya spoke to me about Anastrozol? at .125mg as being a possibility. Like the way Defy starts slow & low. No regrets working with professionals (DEFY) as my 3 months with a young doctor thru Obama Care (who was ok) made my present doctor at Kaiser look clueless.

Thanks for reply. Yah getting old ain't for sissy's. Dr. Saya spoke to me about Anastrozol? at .125mg as being a possibility. Like the way Defy starts slow & low. No regrets working with professionals (DEFY) as my 3 months with a young doctor thru Obama Care (who was ok) made my present doctor at Kaiser look clueless.
It took about 3 consults to get me tuned in. The journey was not bad at all. Any idea why your IGF-1 is so high? Could it be do to the dental bone graphs?
Mine is in the mud and I am assuming my GH is as well so I was thinging of bring up peptides with Defy on my next consult. Specifically Sermorelin and Ipamorelin do to my age.

On a side note: "commercial hardhat divers/pilebutts at the Port of San Francisco". Holyshit man I'll be you got some stories to tell.
We got a Hang Out Where Everything goes forum if you have an interesting story or two to share.

lukdiver

Have to research why IGF-1 is high. Hopefully it's something simple like I've been intermittent (20/4) fasting last 4? months and lost 20-pounds. One effect of the fasting is that the IGF-1 is spiked longer each day? Didn't have IGF-1 tested with initial labs with Defy, then again don't think I've ever had it tested. Previous career was pretty hard on the body and luckily got to retirement with just a shot lower back/both knees replaced. Twin brother has had both shoulders replaced. Used our share of the 9-lives but now trying to make retirement last as long/good as possible. I'll look at the 'hang-out forum and post a link. Thanks Bob

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching