Total T is 76.2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tenru85

Just got my labs back. Everything good triglycerides are a little high, cholesterol just above normal total test is incredibly low for a 32 year old. Started trt yesterday. 200mg test cyp once a week. Labs again in three weeks. Anyone else have or know someone else that tested this low? What was their treatment and results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tenru85

Don't have those values yet. Went on high blood pressure meds about a month after developed ed problems. The doctor contributed that to the meds but sent me for blood work. Neither of us suspected low t. I'm not one to complain about being tired or fatigued or depressed for that matter. Only been going to the doctor for a couple months. I will make sure to get copies of last blood work and new blood work in three weeks. In other words we only tested total testosterone.

Tenru85

I eat well, exercise but not enough. I drink more often than not. Full beard, very confident, not shy. Aware of what I put in my body, I try to avoid sugars. Full time job, educated. Fell just short of my BS in chemistry. Levels that low were just a shock to both of us. I'm looking for what works. I'll listen to any good advice even if I disagree.

Systemlord

This protocol will fail most men and injecting testosterone without knowing ones SHBG levels is like driving down the street blind. Most men would reach high normal testosterone on half that weekly dosage, the majority will have problems with converting too much testosterone into estrogen. My original Total T numbers were 120 ng/dL which was induced be 30 years of Klonopin usage, or rather the withdrawal off the medicine.

I'm a low SHBG guy and a 100mg weekly dosage split twice weekly shot my estrogen to double the reference range, Free T 1.5 times over the range and felt jittery, bloated, moody at times, chest tightness, high heart rate, high blood pressure. So you can see what your doctor has done is reckless!

Labs done in three weeks is dumb considering it takes 6 weeks to reach a stable state, this doctor is in way over their head. The chances of you getting access to a knowledgeable hormone doctor through insurance is next to zero.

Last edited:

Tenru85

No antifungals. Steroids and opiates. 8-10 years ago for steroids and opiates about 7 years ago. The lab was suppose to email me my work today. I guess they didn't get around to it though

Tenru85

I should have a copy of the prescription around here. I think it was cmp, lh, fsh, total t, lipids. Bah I don't know...I'll get them on Monday

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me