Changed to subQ, why do I feel so damn tired?

Buy Lab Tests Online

equel

So Ive been doing 100mg IM injection once a week, every thursday. IT works OK, but nothing more or less, I have pretty low shbq so I wanted to try out more frequent subQ injections.

So I waited 11 days, and did my first subQ injection in abdomen this monday, 30mg test E, very easy and no pain.

Now Its friday, Ive done my injection monday, wednesday and now this morning.

Im so very tired, like exchausted and I dont feel like doing nothing.

Why is this and how long should it last?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You made a hell of a change from once week to EOD I would bet that you'll have a rough transition to such a dramatic change. Should tried E3.5D...what's your SHBG? How about labs on the 100mg/week?

sh1973

So Ive been doing 100mg IM injection once a week, every thursday. IT works OK, but nothing more or less, I have pretty low shbq so I wanted to try out more frequent subQ injections.

So I waited 11 days, and did my first subQ injection in abdomen this monday, 30mg test E, very easy and no pain.

I also tried switching from once weekly IM to subQ with terrible results. For me even injecting the same amount weekly resulted in lower total levels. I would say also that half of the subQ injections caused pretty severe PIP. Some people swear it works, but there's plenty that think otherwise.

equel

You made a hell of a change from once week to EOD I would bet that you'll have a rough transition to such a dramatic change. Should tried E3.5D...what's your SHBG? How about labs on the 100mg/week?

SHBG have been between 18 and 24. Labs 100mg week on day before next injection: 600ng/dl

equel

I also tried switching from once weekly IM to subQ with terrible results. For me even injecting the same amount weekly resulted in lower total levels. I would say also that half of the subQ injections caused pretty severe PIP. Some people swear it works, but there's plenty that think otherwise.

No pip for me at all and the injection is so very simple so I would love it if this worked. Maybe I need more T to get the same amount of testosterone level subQ then?

SHBG have been between 18 and 24. Labs 100mg week on day before next injection: 600ng/dl

You were right to make the change from once per week but I think such a drastic change will play a part in how your feel, right now. If SQ makes you feel bad, don't do it. That's not unheard of around here. I also beleive how much you're injecting SQ plays a part in PIP or jsut how you feel. For instance I don't think shooting let's say .5ml is good to inject SQ...that's alot of oil/fluid to put in your fat. Something else to consider.

sh1973

No pip for me at all and the injection is so very simple so I would love it if this worked. Maybe I need more T to get the same amount of testosterone level subQ then?
You most likely need to get labs. Dr Saya has stated in some people switching to multiple doses weekly can cause a cumulative effect, so your levels could be really high, which will also cause your symptoms.

equel

You were right to make the change from once per week but I think such a drastic change will play a part in how your feel, right now. If SQ makes you feel bad, don't do it. That's not unheard of around here. I also beleive how much you're injecting SQ plays a part in PIP or jsut how you feel. For instance I don't think shooting let's say .5ml is good to inject SQ...that's alot of oil/fluid to put in your fat. Something else to consider.

I mean, why would it make a difference when I inject around the same amount just more times a week? I dont understand why the huge drop in energy cause of it.

So how should I proceed now? Ive only done 3 shots with subQ, but tired AF .. should I just wait and see or what? Cause subQ was really nice, no pain, nothing, super easy.

CoastWatcher

I mean, why would it make a difference when I inject around the same amount just more times a week? I dont understand why the huge drop in energy cause of it.

So how should I proceed now? Ive only done 3 shots with subQ, but tired AF .. should I just wait and see or what? Cause subQ was really nice, no pain, nothing, super easy.

Same amount per week, but delivered via a very different schedule. Almost any change - of any sort - has the potential to unsettle things while your serum levels adjust. Four to six weeks will tell the tale.

So you've only done this for 1 week.
Go back to your old protocol and see if the tiredness goes away.
This could be from something else.

Actually it's all in your head. There's no reason for it so don't discount that angle here. A lot of guys on this forum have their multitude of TRT "issues" originate because of their ADHD/OCD/Anxiety related matters that have nothing to do with what they've done in TRT.

blitzen

Why did you wait 11 days between your last weekly and your new EOD schedule? You waited 4 extra days and then injected less than before so your TT level should be in the basement
Now you have to go through with the new routing for at least a few weeks to even make a call after tanking your TT
SQ or IM has probably the least influence (if at all) in your case

madman

Super Moderator
Why did you wait 11 days between your last weekly and your new EOD schedule? You waited 4 extra days and then injected less than before so your TT level should be in the basement
Now you have to go through with the new routing for at least a few weeks to even make a call after tanking your TT

Waited 11 days and with low shbg to boot.....great post Blitzen!

HealthMan

Subq for me tanked my testosterone levels. Maybe subq also doesn’t work for you. Or maybe your body is just getting used to the new protocol and in theory slower releasing testosterone

equel

Well, my rationale was to get my IM injection to drop as low as possible so I didnt add more testosterone to it making my levels too high.

I mean, I think the body should still have some testosterone after 11 days of IM injection test E, no?

I dont understand why subQ should take so much longer to get going, I mean, If i had injected IM instead with a low dose after 11 days, would I really feel this tired? Or does subQ take longer to absorb?

equel

Subq for me tanked my testosterone levels. Maybe subq also doesn't work for you. Or maybe your body is just getting used to the new protocol and in theory slower releasing testosterone

Yes maybe, difficult to know so far. How much did u inject IM vs subQ and what was the difference of testosterone level?

I really like the subQ cause its so easy to inject, I figure if i dont get the same test levels with the same amount/dosage, I just up the dose cause I dont have no shortage of testosterone.

Roguejim

I seem to remember Dr. Crisler stating that subq injection amounts of test could be less than IM amounts, i.e., 80mg subq = 100mg IM. This was a generalization he made. Everyone is different...

equel

5 days later, feel like absolute HELL. My mental fog is off the charts, my physical energy is pretty decent now but my mental energy is SHIT, I feel I wanna close my eyes at any point.

What the **** is going on? Subq is the worst shit Ive ever tried!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me