HCG and testicular cancer + Nandrolone instead of Testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

dablio

Hi guys,

I follow the awesome forum for a while, today I decided to register to ask to questions to the experts.

1) I'm on TRT (200mg/8days) - 0.25ml per day. I saw the videos from ExcelMale about the importance of HCG and some doctors in favor and others not. The ones that are against are basically concerned because there are clinical confirmed cases of patients using HGC that developed testicular cancer. So I would like your experiencie about how to mitigate this horrible side effect. Are you not concerned about this side effect?

2) I see some people that instead of testosterone use nandrolone for TRH. What is your opinion about it? Any users that used both? Opinions?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

1) I never heard of any confirmed clinical cases where HCG usage (TRT dosages) caused testicular cancer. When someone has testicular cancer HCG can get elevated but there is not known causation here (i.e HCG causing cancer).
2) In my opinion nandrolone has no place in TRT unless you suffer from muscle waste causing conditions

Btw are you really taking 50mg a day of cypionate? If yes this is a mild cycle not TRT

maxadvance

Noone uses Deca instead of Testosterone for hormone therapy, It is used in conjunction with not in place of T. Used alone it would suppress your natural T with nothing to maintain natural levels. This guy sounds like a troll.

CoastWatcher

Noone uses Deca instead of Testosterone for hormone therapy, It is used in conjunction with not in place of T. Used alone it would suppress your natural T with nothing to maintain natural levels. This guy sounds like a troll.

Hadn't focused on that as the claim that HCG was a risk factor for testicular cancer jumped out at me. You may well be right.

dablio

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers.

No, I'm not on 50mg a day of cypyonate, I'm on 25mg a day of cypionate. My testo is around 1300. Basically I take 1 deposteron every 8 days. Is it still a cycle and not TRT?

My medical doctor told me about the HCG and testicular cancer, I asked him about it because I saw the video about HCG from ExcelMale and he told me that HCG could be dangerous, that he saw patients that developed testicular cancer with HCG. I believe that maybe I was not the first one that was told that, here is a older thread related with the subject, however people pointed it's wrong.

I tried to post the link but I don't have permission.

Thanks for clarification about nandrolone.

K.pietera

Hi my friends

I am using ovitrelle 6500iu pen for 5 weeks right now for fertillity. The doc here in Belgium prescribed me the whole pen 2 x a week 3500iu. I'm also on 100mg test trough transcrotal appl.

The issue I have found recently is that since 4 dans ago I discovered a small lump onto my richt testicle... I have a echo Booked in next thursday.

Can it be because of the high dose of HCG ?... I am a bit scared right now.

The lump is smal and edgy and not painfull online onpleasant when I push against it. The size of it is really 1 or 2 mm or so

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me