Negative issues with TRT..How many of you?

Buy Lab Tests Online

1Draw

As a newbie here it's a little disconcerting to see people having negative issues/side effects with TRT, HCG...I rarely see guys posting about their smooth sailing with TRT. Is it likely these guys just don't post as much as the guys having negative issues? I'd be interested to know how many guys had complications with TRT initially, but then resolved them completely with no more issues. Or even, how many/% guys never had complications with TRT. I'm probably being naïve hoping for TRT without any complications, or am I? Just a little scary. Thanks.:)

As many members said, finding the right doctor is very very important. Also, educate yourself by reading several of the very best books on the market for testosterone therapy. Nelson's book is a must, also Dr. Morganthaler and Dr. Chrisler have excellent books as well.

A few of us discovered (myself included) after a year or two of T therapy our symptoms had not improved that our Thyroid was low. Just found this out myself beginning this year so, working on getting that fine tuned. Here is good reading on how symptoms of Low T and Hypothyroidism mimic each other and very possibly a reason why some don't feel their best on testosterone therapy even when administered by a knowledgeable doctor.

https://www.restartmed.com/thyroid-symptoms-men/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale