Having trouble with hcg

Long story short, test 842, could not feel anything, Feeling overtired, with low energy with 50(2xweek). Doc switched 60(2xweek) felt good. Then started hcg 500(2week)with test.

Around month ago have racing heart and canít sleep. Blood test yesterday e2 41 test 1400.

Iím guessing itís the hcg. I stop using hcg took a 1/4 of Anastrozole after I injection, and will continue to until e2 comes down to 20-30. I also did sub q injection this time to see if that would also help. I hoping test and e2 will come down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Your testosterone levels are too high not your estrogen levels. Why did you take dose of Anastrozole, wouldn't it just be better to reduce your dose of testosterone back down to 50 mg. Or maybe you even need to go lower than that.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

What's your SHBG and free test levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Your testosterone levels are too high not your estrogen levels. Why did you take dose of Anastrozole, wouldn't it just be better to reduce your dose of testosterone back down to 50 mg. Or maybe you even need to go lower than that.
    Vince I didnít fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time itís hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you donít mine me ask?

Thanks.

G I have never had that tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig124 View Post
    Vince I didn’t fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time it’s hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you don’t mine me ask?

Thanks.
    I inject 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and HCG 500 IU twice a week. I've never used an AI. I just had my labs on Tuesday and we'll post them when available.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig124 View Post
    Vince I didn’t fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time it’s hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you don’t mine me ask?

Thanks.
    Some one else's protocol has absolutely no bearing on you whatsoever.

You need more info...your labs and I see a crucial thing like SHBG has been omitted...this stuff is too complicated to work with it on the info that you've been given. If HCG is bothering you, don't use it. It would be easy to see and a number of us don't tolerate HCG well so it wouldn't be unusual to hear that it's not treating you well.

Okay, thanks. Does the hcg make you feel better ?

Thanks Vince I understand that everyoneís different and what works for me wonít work for someone else.

I will ask my doc to test my shbg next month also. Undoubtedly Im going to have to just lower my dose and check what my numbers are. This racing heart and lack of sleep is for the birds. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information