BHP from low dose trenbolone in conjugation with TRT ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bubbs

I've been on TRT for several years, and in my younger days used fairly large (100mg ED) doses of tren, but havent touched the drug for nearly a decade (I'm 42 now)

I recently (2 months ago) added in 300 mg a week of tren to my TRT regime (200 mg test/week) in an attempt to try to rebuild muscle after a 2 year semi-break from lifting where I suffered through multiple shoulder and bicep surgeries. I'm structurally healthy now but lost significant muscle and planned on running the tren with the TRT until I rebuilt back to where I was happy with just running TRT

I've noticed after 2 months on tren that I'm having a reduced urine flow and the need to pee is more frequent. I'm having a ultrasound to check, but this really worries me. My PSA pre tren was 0.6, as of last week it's 0.9. My prostate volume was normal for my age last time I had an ultrasound (4 years ago) but I'm really worried the tren may have sparked some kind of BPH - hopefully if it has this will be reversable when I come off the drug?

When I was in my 20s and 30s the tren symptoms would regress a month or so after stopping taking it

For reference my E2 is at the higher end of normal (I need to get it down but hate the way arimidex makes my repaired joints feel) and my DHT is also right at the high end of normal range.

Test is about 1200 as I take my TRT subQ which seems to make it much less effective (but I hate muscle scar tissue)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT for several years, and in my younger days used fairly large (100mg ED) doses of tren, but havent touched the drug for nearly a decade (I'm 42 now)

I recently (2 months ago) added in 300 mg a week of tren to my TRT regime (200 mg test/week) in an attempt to try to rebuild muscle after a 2 year semi-break from lifting where I suffered through multiple shoulder and bicep surgeries. I'm structurally healthy now but lost significant muscle and planned on running the tren with the TRT until I rebuilt back to where I was happy with just running TRT

I've noticed after 2 months on tren that I'm having a reduced urine flow and the need to pee is more frequent. I'm having a ultrasound to check, but this really worries me. My PSA pre tren was 0.6, as of last week it's 0.9. My prostate volume was normal for my age last time I had an ultrasound (4 years ago) but I'm really worried the tren may have sparked some kind of BPH - hopefully if it has this will be reversable when I come off the drug?

When I was in my 20s and 30s the tren symptoms would regress a month or so after stopping taking it

For reference my E2 is at the higher end of normal (I need to get it down but hate the way arimidex makes my repaired joints feel) and my DHT is also right at the high end of normal range.

Test is about 1200 as I take my TRT subQ which seems to make it much less effective (but I hate muscle scar tissue)

As you know this is a men's health/trt forum and you would be better served on the various steroid forums as trenbolone use is in no way related to trt!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me