Zinc crashed E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Just got my e2 sensitive back at 11.5! Looking back at all my symptoms, it makes total sense. But, zinc is really the only thing that changed, in the form of ZMA (30mg zinc nightly). Before adding the zinc, my e2 sensitive was 26. Does anyone know zinc’s half life? I can only find on the web 180 days, but I can’t imagine that’s actually correct. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Just got my e2 sensitive back at 11.5! Looking back at all my symptoms, it makes total sense. But, zinc is really the only thing that changed, in the form of ZMA (30mg zinc nightly). Before adding the zinc, my e2 sensitive was 26. Does anyone know zinc's half life? I can only find on the web 180 days, but I can't imagine that's actually correct. Thanks in advance.

Highly doubtful 30mg/day of since would crash ones e2.

Shippen recommended 50mg twice daily to his patients before trying an a.i.

Even than zinc would be no where near effective as using an aromatase inhibitor.

GreenMachineX

I realize it's weird, but I've been a superresponder to all things AIs, and I don't know what else it could be. I use 100mg test cyp per week and 10mg sublingual DHEA per day. The DHEA is also new but I doubt that could've done it, although, there are 2 other guys on this forum claiming DHEA crashed there e2.

GreenMachineX

I'm using 50mg test cyp twice a week, 7.5mg sublingual DHEA in the morning and 2.5mg sub DHEA in the afternoon, 125mcg synthroid daily, no other prescriptions. Other than the ZMA, I use ksm-66 ashwagandha, a multivitamin, rhodiola, and fish oil. My diet is low carb/high fat.

Vince

Super Moderator
To increase your estradiol levels. Estrogen follows testosterone, so you could increase your testosterone. Also if you increase your DHEA it will convert more testosterone into estrogen.

GreenMachineX

I'm using 50mg test cyp twice a week, 7.5mg sublingual DHEA in the morning and 2.5mg sub DHEA in the afternoon, 125mcg synthroid daily, no other prescriptions. Other than the ZMA, I use ksm-66 ashwagandha, a multivitamin, rhodiola, and fish oil. My diet is low carb/high fat.

To increase your estradiol levels. Estrogen follows testosterone, so you could increase your testosterone. Also if you increase your DHEA it will convert more testosterone into estrogen.
Can't afford to increase test anymore, and honestly, probably need to go to 80mg per week because of hematocrit climbing too quickly.
Zinc isn't a drug it can't have a half-life. Just stop taking it.
So if it was the zinc, it should rebound pretty quickly I imagine?

GreenMachineX

After more thought, I realized that I had been using zinc for several months prior to the crash without issues, if I recall correctly, so it had to be the sublingual DHEA. And every other time I've messed with DHEA I end up with bizarre scary symptoms. I'm about to give up trying it, but I actually haven't tried garbage DHEA yet (non-micronized, oral tablets) and unsure if I will.

Just to added to the conversation I take 30mg of zinc for the last 3 years. Part of a OTC thyroid treatment with iodine and selenium.

I have done so many blood test in the last 18 months to learn about my hormones while on TRT and I have never crashed my E2. I have been using an AI for the last 12 months.
My prescription is 3 a week (.375mg/wk) but I only take them based on how I feel and yes my doc knows and agrees with me doing that. I have never felt zinc has affected my E2 lvl but I might test that and report to the group.

GreenMachineX

Uhhh... everything has a half-life. :rolleyes:

Have you stopped the zinc yet and have noticed symptomatic improvement?
Well, I’ve figured out it was actually DHEA that crashed my e2, and looking back over the past 3 years, every time I’ve had the worst e2 crashes, I was also supplementing DHEA. I’ve added zinc back in and no problems now. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is what it is. Sublingual and micronized have done it. I have yet to try junk regular DHEA like from Walmart or something, but I’m not sure i even care anymore about it.

M

MarkM

Never heard that DHEA lower E2 are you sure normally it increases E2

GreenMachine, I know anything is possible but I have to go with Tommy Wall on this. I can not find any article or research that shows that DHEA will lower, especially crash E2 levels. You can find plenty of evidence that DHEA will increase androgen's and estrogen's. Any way you could post labs before supplementing with DHEA and after? You might be a first.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachine, I know anything is possible but I have to go with Tommy Wall on this. I can not find any article or research that shows that DHEA will lower, especially crash E2 levels. You can find plenty of evidence that DHEA will increase androgen's and estrogen's. Any way you could post labs before supplementing with DHEA and after? You might be a first.
I know, I can’t find any research article explaining it. But I’m also not the first, there’s 2 other guys on these forums it’s happened too as well. I’ll hsve to go back and track down the labs, but one had me at 11.7 on DHEA and a couple months prior 21 on sensitive E2. No other drug or supplement change (except zinc as I mentioned in the beginning of this thread).

mine e2 got crashed from dhea transdermal product named life flo dhea.. when i started dhea oral pills from defy they seemed to raise my e2... so don't say dhea can't crash e2 it depends on delivery system it can have completely different effects!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me