1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by J2048b View Post
    any new email for dr g? i had been emailing him back anmd forth for my recent dvt, he asked me to return the blood work when it was completed and it bounced back, anyone know if he has a new email?

    this is the one i had:

    CJGlueck@mercy.com


    His first response I got was from: cjglueck (at) health-partners.org

    (can't post full email yet because new member, please reformat.

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by drammo View Post
    His first response I got was from: cjglueck (at) health-partners.org

    (can't post full email yet because new member, please reformat.
    ive tried both emails to no avail, always gets returned undiliverable, and not sure y? we have been in contact for over a year now, and i cannot send him my recent dvt blood clotting blood work he sent me a script fo,

    IF ANYONE IS WONDERING....

    i had a dvt this past april/may and had blood work doc g sent me and all came back as negative, so i dont have any clotting disorders, just lazzyness and i had cut off circulation to my legs frequently while performing my duties in my career field,

    so now im back on trt, and feel pretty good just need to get back at cardio and the gym...

  4. #153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by J2048b View Post
    ive tried both emails to no avail, always gets returned undiliverable, and not sure y? we have been in contact for over a year now, and i cannot send him my recent dvt blood clotting blood work he sent me a script fo,

    IF ANYONE IS WONDERING....

    i had a dvt this past april/may and had blood work doc g sent me and all came back as negative, so i dont have any clotting disorders, just lazzyness and i had cut off circulation to my legs frequently while performing my duties in my career field,

    so now im back on trt, and feel pretty good just need to get back at cardio and the gym...
    After a lot of research I found this email address that is supposed to be associated with him: sonar16 (at) gmail.com

  5. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by drammo View Post
    After a lot of research I found this email address that is supposed to be associated with him: sonar16 (at) gmail.com
    thanks ill give it a go and see how it goes!

  6. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by J2048b View Post
    thanks ill give it a go and see how it goes!
    No problem. I also tried to find any information to see if anything had happened to him but nothing stood out.

  7. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by drammo View Post
    After a lot of research I found this email address that is supposed to be associated with him: sonar16 (at) gmail.com
    dewd lifesaver you are!! thanks that was the email he responded to me from!!

  8. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by J2048b View Post
    dewd lifesaver you are!! thanks that was the email he responded to me from!!
    Happy I could help. We're all in this together

  9. #158
    Super Moderator Nelson Vergel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    8,062

  10. #159

  11. #160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Great information here. I had a follow-up with Urologist yesterday. History of clots and diagnosed in the past with Antiphospholipid Syndrome. Dr wouldn't prescribe T, despite Low T results. He suggested loosing weight, sleep, and exercise to increase free testosterone. He felt I was too high of a copy risk. Oddly, and I didn't ask, he didn't recheck APS in blood.

    I'm curious what others in this discussion think. Also, are other AAS at risk too? Specifically, Trenbolon Acetate? Suggest by a friend. Not able to find much data towards Tren and Clot Risks.

  12. #161
    Junior Member Kushman42's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5
    That is very interesting information.

  13. #162
    Age 58, I am not on TRT. My therapy for hormones the last several years consisted of Clomid and growth hormone peptides. Approx. 1 year ago I had injured my leg and subsequently developed a clot (popliteal vein). I was put on Xarelto, three months later the clot was gone and I got off the Xarelto. I had got off the Clomid when clot was diagnosed. When the clot cleared at some point I resumed Clomid and growth peptides. This past week I rapidly developed symptoms in the same spot and was diagnosed again with a DVT in the popliteal vein and was started on Eliquis, since I did not want the Xarelto again. Will be talking to my doc about more detailed testing. At this point I am blaming things on the original injury and the Clomid. I'm not telling my doc about the Clomid since he told me to stay off it. But I do think the estrogens it produces are probably partly at blame. Hopefully can get the tests recommended by Dr. Glueck to help figure this out.


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •