Trial run with TRT or clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Can one try TRT for a month or so to see how they feel on it with out shutting down their Hpta? Due to my high shbg I am going to try it and see how I feel. I actually tried a free testosterone booster the other day called Nugenix and it took care of some of my symptoms. I definitely know now that my problem is with my free testosterone. The doctor said I could also try clomid but I heard it is not ideal for high shbg guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Trying TRT for a month is not enough time to notice much of a difference for some guys, it took me 6-8 to just begin to feel minor changes. If you get a dosage that is too high or too low you could take away from that TRT doesn't work.

Nugenix is a scam and everything you felt was a placebo, it's all in your head.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think if you tried trt for a month the honeymoon effect may be very strong, and you would feel better then you would if you used it long term.

Can one try TRT for a month or so to see how they feel on it with out shutting down their Hpta? Due to my high shbg I am going to try it and see how I feel. I actually tried a free testosterone booster the other day called Nugenix and it took care of some of my symptoms. I definitely know now that my problem is with my free testosterone. The doctor said I could also try clomid but I heard it is not ideal for high shbg guys

No your HPTA will shutdown.
Who knows where you will be in the stages of your body trying to adjust to injected T in 30 days. Looking back on my own experience man there was a lot more bad than good.

My honeymoon was rather quick about 10 days then water weigh bloating hit, oilyskin followed by acne, night time anxiety with mild panic attacks. requiring copious amounts of whiskey. I don't do SSRIs, etc.
There was no strength or lean body condition change until 6-8 months in. At 1 year all the negative sides have gone and all the benefits of higher than normal T starts showing up.

Jay if you head down this path you need to commit for a year or more. TRT is not anything like a T cycle the bro-science gym boys do. It's for the long haul and just know one day you will be sick of sticking yourself and you may never get your current T production back and be stuck with needles for the next 35 years.

Last edited:

Sean Mosher

It's definitely not something you want to "trial" run.
And I you're right, I would stay away from Clomid.
What are you concerns with being on it long term?
I think for most of us it took some getting used to but I'm 10 years in now and it's just part of my overall health/wellness routine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me