Hello all, and wondering if this is trouble...

Buy Lab Tests Online

DFL

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I’m new to TRT and just started about 10 days ago. I found this site after I started, and have done some reading since. There is a LOT of information.

I’m 50. I went to a clinic that had $49 labs + initial visit. My labs came back Total 472 and Free 52.

I was prescribed and given 300MG Propionate every 2 weeks for 12 weeks, when I will get new labs. The shots are given at one of their locations along with a B12 shot, just walk in every 2 weeks, for $65.

I’ve read about concerns with 2 week protocols. Is anyone happy on them, or is this asking for trouble?

I am not far from Defy so I could go there if I should.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Absolutely insane protocol, you wouldn't be here if you didn't suspect it yourself. Propionate has a very short half life since there are no esters attached to it. What's even more absurd is they are giving the injections as if your some kind of invalid, Defy will teach you how to inject yourself.

Purely profit driven, this clinic has no idea what they are doing prescribing 300mg in one injection. This protocol is so far off the mark for an standard protocol. This is what happens when there are no standard of care for TRT, it's a circus.

This is medical malpractice.

As others have stated...300mg of ANY testosterone once every 2 weeks is a very poor (to be polite) protocol. Let alone T propionate which typically requires every 2 DAY (not 2 week) injection intervals as it is short-acting.

DFL

Dr. Saya thank you for your response. I need to correct a newbie mistake I made; the protocol is 300mg cypionate, NOT propionate.

Sorry for any confusion. In any case, I oredered full labs from Defy.

Systemlord

Dr. Saya thank you for your response. I need to correct a newbie mistake I made; the protocol is 300mg cypionate, NOT propionate.

Sorry for any confusion. In any case, I oredered full labs from Defy.

A injection once every 2 weeks of any testosterone will not work, your hormones will be fluctuating wildly and is a ticket to hormone hell! If you are low SHBG all that testosterone will end up in the toilet within a few days, whoever prescribed your TRT has no clue what they are doing.

I originally started out injecting 200mg every 3 weeks and it was a hormonal roller coaster, it didn't take long to figure out my endo had never prescribe TRT in his life, after awhile he showed signs he didn't want to continue treating me because he didn't know how the TRT game is played. After wasting a year of my life with Kaiser endo's I finally did what I should have done in the beginning, joined Defy Medical.

CoastWatcher

This is absurd. Did you read the study from Japan accepted as the foundational explanation of dosing? Does it not give you any pause when the leading doctors in this field will have nothing to do with every-two-week dosing? Nonetheless, go ahead and give it a try if you're so inclined. I know, when I was uninformed, that I accepted the word of a doctor who prescribed just such a protocol. Hormone hell...that's where I wound up. All the best to you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me