Initial labs - contemplating going on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

Hey guys exploring TRT...here’s a little about me with initial labs...

Height: 5’9
Weight: 185
Marital status? Separated
Do you have small children? yes
Do you still want to have children? Maybe
Depression: No but but being separated, pre-divorce sucks lol
Anxiety: No
Decreased sexual potency (erection quality). If so, is this causing stress in your relationship? No
Decreased sex drive: Definitely lower then it was before,
and declining.

Do you have morning erections? If yes, how many times per week (estimate)? 3-6
Do you feel your testicles are smaller than they used to be?No
Sleep disturbances: Yes
Fatigue: Yes
Lethargy: Yes

Diet: good diet, but I’m a cop so I like the donuts. Try to stay pretty gluten free. Good mix of meats, veggies. Somewhere in between paleo and keto.

Exercise: lift 5 days a week, ride the bike, not tons of cardio, but intense lifting/functional style workouts.

Definitely don’t feel as sharp as I used to. Tired getting out of bed in the morning. Try to get 6-7 hrs of sleep per night, but I could definitely use more. Feel foggy and slower throughout the day. Not as alert as I’d like to be. Hard to focus, get distracted easily.

Always been a hardgainer in the gym I feel like. Would definitely like some help in that area. I’ve never been able to see my abs lol.

Labs (fasting at 0900 in the morning)

Testosterone total: 436 (300-1080)
Testosterone free: 90 (47-244)
Testosterone % free: 2.1 (1.6-2.9)
Sex hormone bind globulin: 27 (11-80)
Prostate .46
DHEA-S 216.9 (88.9-427)
Estradiol-e2: 24 (7.6-47)
T3, free: 3.07 (2.4-4.20)
Cortisol: 11.6 (0-23)
TSH: 1.020 (.380-5.330)
Free thyroxine: .92 (.53-1.43)
Insulin: 4 (3-19)
Good cholesterol numbers

I know there is results I’m leaving out. Metabolic panel etc all came back good, so did my CBC. Very healthy overall. My homocysteine did come back elevated at 11.6 urology/L with a standard range of <11.

Just hoping for some feedback on my T numbers. I’m under the impression I may feel better overall, however worried about side effects even though they can potentially be eliminated with estrogen blockers, clomid, HCG ETC....I don’t want to loose my hair, get bitch tits, or worry about my testicles shrinking...

The doc I’m seeing who seems very respected in the area has recommended a combo of T, clomid, and arimidex. Haven’t been in since my labs so not sure as to the dosage he is recommending.

Anyways I hope that all helps. Thanks everyone in advance!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The total testosterone ranges your landing in is where most men who seek TRT are starting to experience symptoms, lowered libido, less frequent erections, brain fog and lethargy. I recently had thyroid labs run and had a TSH of .91, Free T3 3.6 and Free T4 1.32 which looked great on the surface, but reverse T3 and antibodies were elevated so your thyroid labs only show you half a picture of what's going on. You definitely need more testing.

A well respected doctor in the area, I'm not so sure about that. Most of us inject HCG together with our TRT protocol, clomid does the opposite of what TRT does, so while TRT is trying to suppress you, clomid is trying to increase LH and not suppress you. So your doctors protocol looks out of the ordinary of what is a typical TRT protocol.

I really don't like those cortisol labs ranges. You would do well on twice injections a week.

jessie02

The total testosterone ranges your landing in is where most men who seek TRT are starting to experience symptoms, lowered libido, less frequent erections, brain fog and lethargy. I recently had thyroid labs run and had a TSH of .91, Free T3 3.6 and Free T4 1.32 which looked great on the surface, but reverse T3 and antibodies were elevated so your thyroid labs only show you half a picture of what's going on. You definitely need more testing.

A well respected doctor in the area, I'm not so sure about that. Most of us inject HCG together with our TRT protocol, clomid does the opposite of what TRT does, so while TRT is trying to suppress you, clomid is trying to increase LH and not suppress you. So your doctors protocol looks out of the ordinary of what is a typical TRT protocol.

I really don't like those cortisol labs ranges. You would do well on twice injections a week.

Since joining this forum I’m understanding HCG is the protocol most members prefer so I’ll definitely want to talk to the doc about that. Haven’t made my mind up his doc for sure, still in my research mode. I overthink everything. Anyways I think I’d be a good candidate so looking forward to maybe starting treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me