Anyone familiar with Hale Men's Clinic...Eugene Oregon?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Hmmmm
For the cost of the "BEST" plan ($4,188.00) you could most likely pick a great DR anywhere in the states, fly out to an appointment, get bloodwork and possibly cover all meds.....and still have $$$$ on the table....
Get a copy of some GOOD books on the subject and educate yourself on current protocols and treatment.....
AND call Defy!!!!!!
1. Get Nelsons book "Testosterone: A Mans Guide".
2. Get Lee Myer's book "Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy".
3. Get Testosterone for life - Dr.. Abraham Morgentaller .
4. Get The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness by Jay Campbell.
These books will give you a much better understanding of TRT....
There are also a LOT of great vids on this site. Look them over and watch some that cover this topic.....

Roguejim

Hmmmm
For the cost of the "BEST" plan ($4,188.00) you could most likely pick a great DR anywhere in the states, fly out to an appointment, get bloodwork and possibly cover all meds.....and still have $$$$ on the table....
Get a copy of some GOOD books on the subject and educate yourself on current protocols and treatment.....
AND call Defy!!!!!!
1. Get Nelsons book "Testosterone: A Mans Guide".
2. Get Lee Myer's book "Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy".
3. Get Testosterone for life - Dr.. Abraham Morgentaller .
4. Get The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness by Jay Campbell.
These books will give you a much better understanding of TRT....
There are also a LOT of great vids on this site. Look them over and watch some that cover this topic.....

I don't think the best plan is even necessary if fertility is not an issue. Under the basic plan for 199 monthly, I assume those injections are"in office"? I wonder if you self injected, and split the dose per week in two, what the cost would be.

OMI100

I don't think the best plan is even necessary if fertility is not an issue. Under the basic plan for 199 monthly, I assume those injections are"in office"? I wonder if you self injected, and split the dose per week in two, what the cost would be.
Hmmm
Read about HCG here.
NOT just for fertility...
Get the books and read..
Ask how much folks pay for Test and how long it last (self injection)...
I use compounded T cream at about a $1/day.
So $200/month = $2400/year...... And once per week injection.....
Seems like a LOT of $$$$$$$ for what you get..... or DONT get...
Just saw Defy posted costing info.
You can look at cost and compare here:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...re-With-Defy-Medical-It-s-Less-Than-You-Think

Roguejim

Hmmm
Read about HCG here.
NOT just for fertility...
Get the books and read..
Ask how much folks pay for Test and how long it last (self injection)...
I use compounded T cream at about a $1/day.
So $200/month = $2400/year...... And once per week injection.....
Seems like a LOT of $$$$$$$ for what you get..... or DONT get...
Just saw Defy posted costing info.
You can look at cost and compare here:
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...re-With-Defy-Medical-It-s-Less-Than-You-Think

Thanks, again. Apparently, I need to reread Nelson's book on HCG. I thought HCG addressed fertility issues, and testicular shrinkage. Ordering Dr. Morgentaler's book now.

Yeah, I see now that Defy would be less expensive...

Phmatthews

Hey, I'm on the Southern Oregon Coast.
With Defy, it's not about the money so much as they know what they are doing!

I was a little nervous about the initial phone consult, but I was impressed with the way Dr. Saya was obviously listening to what I had to say. I was told that I'd paid for an hour consult and that because Dr. Saya wouldn't likely need the whole hour, write down questions for him. I had a full page of questions and only was able to ask one of them because Dr. Saya covered all of them before I asked them. The one question I was left with was tied in to the Cascadia Subduction Zone off our coast and what to do to build a reserve of testosterone in case I survive a megathrust earthquake. He said he'd never been asked a question like that LOL. BTW, I figured it out and have a six month safety net

Now I "see" Melissa one of the PA's and am happy with her too.
I have my consults at home in my office.

Also,I've worked in a medical office in the past, and I'd say the office staff is top notch.
I've had responses to emails in only 15 minutes! Always the same day.

The only problem I've had was, because I have "white coat syndrome", I was rejected when I went to donate blood several times. Dr. Saya wrote me an Rx for a therapeutic phlebotomy, but no one locally would honor and out of state prescription.

Honestly, I wouldn't gamble with this.

OMI100

Thanks, again. Apparently, I need to reread Nelson's book on HCG. I thought HCG addressed fertility issues, and testicular shrinkage. Ordering Dr. Morgentaler's book now.

Yeah, I see now that Defy would be less expensive...
Fertility issues - Yes.... If one is concerned.
Shrinkage - YES - When the boys go to sleep they do get smaller. Some have issues and one, or both, of the boys may start to bother one. HCG reverses that... And they then feel much better :)
If you go the Defy route I bet that will be covered in much more detail ....

Hey, I'm on the Southern Oregon Coast.
With Defy, it's not about the money so much as they know what they are doing!

I was a little nervous about the initial phone consult, but I was impressed with the way Dr. Saya was obviously listening to what I had to say. I was told that I'd paid for an hour consult and that because Dr. Saya wouldn't likely need the whole hour, write down questions for him. I had a full page of questions and only was able to ask one of them because Dr. Saya covered all of them before I asked them. The one question I was left with was tied in to the Cascadia Subduction Zone off our coast and what to do to build a reserve of testosterone in case I survive a megathrust earthquake. He said he'd never been asked a question like that LOL. BTW, I figured it out and have a six month safety net

Now I "see" Melissa one of the PA's and am happy with her too.
I have my consults at home in my office.

Also,I've worked in a medical office in the past, and I'd say the office staff is top notch.
I've had responses to emails in only 15 minutes! Always the same day.

The only problem I've had was, because I have "white coat syndrome", I was rejected when I went to donate blood several times. Dr. Saya wrote me an Rx for a therapeutic phlebotomy, but no one locally would honor and out of state prescription.

Honestly, I wouldn't gamble with this.

Still the only time I’ve had THAT specific question, phmatthews...I remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale