TrT and HCG for infertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roadman

I am a 32 year old Male and my wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a couple years now. I got my sperm count tested and had extremely low numbers and not good quality. Then found out I had low T. I started a TRT for 10 weeks. .50 intermuscular injection 1x a week of T and at the same time was using HCG at 300iu every 3 days to help keep my testes producing on their own. That finished and my dr suggested I do a HCG boost. 500iu HCG every day for 21 days. That just finished. My question for you guys is do you think this is enough? Should I get my sperm tested again or is it too early to tell? And should I talk to my dr about using a SERM (clomid) while using HCG ar the same time? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If primary hypogonadism HCG will not work, gotta have those labs and then we can have an intelligent conversion.

We have no idea how much testosterone you are injecting, you need to describe in mgs. .5 from a 100mg vial is 50mg, or 5. from a 200mg vial is 100mg. There aren't many who would benefit from only one weekly injection.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would get my sperm tested now. If low, I would follow the only proven protocol we have (Lipshultz) using 500 IU HCG every other day plus TRT. If that does not work (give it 8 weeks and retest), then you could use HCG + FSH in combo (no TRT). The cheapest FSH in the US is at Empower Pharmacy.
Read the post that Vince posted for more info about FSH+HCG

Weasel

I would get my sperm tested now. If low, I would follow the only proven protocol we have (Lipshultz) using 500 IU HCG every other day plus TRT. If that does not work (give it 8 weeks and retest), then you could use HCG + FSH in combo (no TRT). The cheapest FSH in the US is at Empower Pharmacy.
Read the post that Vince posted for more info about FSH+HCG

This worked wonders for myself.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale