Compounded hair loss products vs. plain old Minoxidil

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I'm experiencing some receding at my temples and thinning on top due to high DHT since upping my test dosage. This is the only dosage that's been completely effective for me so I'm hoping that I can stay at this dosage and also keep my hair.

Dr. Saya at Defy recommended some of Empower's compounded topical hair loss products and said I could pick any of them. It looks like they offer various combinations of Minoxidil, ketoconazole, finistaride, and other things.

I'm hoping that someone here can answer a few questions for me:

1. If I stay at this Testosterone dosage I guess I'm looking at using one of these hair loss products for the rest of my life. Will they allow me to keep my hair for another 30+ years, or do they only work for a limited time?

2. Would plain old over the counter Minoxidil (possibly along with ketoconazole in Nizoral shampoo) work nearly as well? If so, that's a MUCH cheaper option as the Empower products are extremely expensive.

3. I'm scared to death of finistaride. Does applying it topically run any risk of permanent side effects in the same way as taking it orally?

4. Which of the various Empower products should I start out with? Has anyone tried them? Ideally I'd like something that doesn't smell or show in my hair after applying.

Basically I just need some guidance here. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Just use the OTC Minoxidil and 2% ketoconazole shampoo. If that don't work the stuff that cost more probably will not either. I have used compounded hair treatment before and the smell is so bad you would go without hair. Smelled like onions and cat urine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me