Standalone SERM as monotherapy??

Buy Lab Tests Online

bazooooka

Hey guys (and Admins) I'm looking for some pick me up. I'm 44 and have lowish test; my libidio and work drive are down these last few years. Will a standalone SERM help?? I'm a 2 times a week gym goes. 6'2 230lb ex athlete. I've never done anything more than protein powder before.

I've heard Toremifene might be better than Clomid? What do you guys think of "Tore"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

landolakesfl

I started Clomid about a month ago. Total T went from 420 to 848 ng/dl in two weeks. Free T from 8.4 to 11.5 pg/ml in the first two weeks. Its been about 2 weeks since that last blood test but I feel like its been working, maybe free increasing but I definitely still feel it working.

I took 50mg/day the first week and then 25/day since then. My Doc wants me to do 3 months. No sides so far at aprx 1 month in.

bazooooka

SERMs (Clomid or Torm)

Did you go to an anti-aging clinic or just normal Doc. Any sides on the Clomid; and what prompted you toward Clomid. I now lots of guys use for PCT and/or after they have done anabolics. But looking for info from guys who have just done a SERM alone. I like the idea of going from 400 to 800 but it's weird that many say they don't really "feel" the change.

I started Clomid about a month ago. Total T went from 420 to 848 ng/dl in two weeks. Free T from 8.4 to 11.5 pg/ml in the first two weeks. Its been about 2 weeks since that last blood test but I feel like its been working, maybe free increasing but I definitely still feel it working.

I took 50mg/day the first week and then 25/day since then. My Doc wants me to do 3 months. No sides so far at aprx 1 month in.

landolakesfl

Normal PCP doc. He suggested it, said to try to see if pituitary still works before dedicating to trt. From what I've gathered, its a "test" to see if this works for you over trt. If its for you you will feel the benefits from it. If its not what you need I guess you will know too. But better to test this first before dedicating the rest of your life to trt. Maybe I try this for the next three months like the doctor ordered and
A) I keep a baseline of high - normal test and don't even need the clomid anymore (test completed and successful)
B) Test drops a little after ceasing treatment and I can adjust back to smaller dose to keep elevated levels for as long as it continues to work.
C) Test drops back to low 400s after ending Clomid and I say, "oh well, it worked while on it, I can either choose to keep taking pills ED/EOD and keep making MY OWN test or switch to trt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me