Hashimoto's disease confirmed, completely stunned.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Well it's official, looks like Hashimoto's disease to me and I have scheduled a consult with Defy Medical on July 11th. I am having flashbacks to a few months after I had successfully weaned myself off Klonopin (July 5 2016) and had sought answers to many of my symptoms, other than feeling the effects of low testosterone, my ankles and feet felt as if I had soaked them in a bucket of ice for a prolonged period of time. My endo at the time told me it is common among type 2 diabetic to have cold feet and feeling cold in general who at the time only tested for TSH.

I began TRT and the cold feet disappeared so I thought I was in the clear, the first 6 months of TRT made some progress learning that splitting up my shots from weekly to twice weekly gave me a more steady levels and felt better. I still felt minor swings, after 3-4 days I began to notice subtle changes in mood, mostly social avoidance and blue mood. Erections and libido were both still largely missing in action. So from everything I learned here I started 25mg EOD protocol, three and a half weeks into it all I noticed frequent erections and a strong libido.

Two days after each injection long after reaching a stable state continuing for months I notice I felt absolutely terrible, on and off. I developed a chronic cough in Nov 2017 that is still with me even now 6 months later and haven't been able to shake it, during this time I have notice my throat feels like insects are scratching under my adams apple and figured it was from the dry cough. Now I realize all this time it was my immune system attacking my thyroid gland. Even strange my body temperatures are hitting 98.6, so you can see why I was caught completely off guard.

The CVS minute clinic had noted rough, dry skin, high blood pressure (160/98), high heart rate (99 bpm), body temperature 98.7, 33% body fat. I do have some irritability on and off, oddly some days I have good energy and somes days I have horrible fatigue. I've read that 1/4 of people with Hashimoto's, it will simply go away and that normal thyroid function will return, it doesn't matter what they do, it will simply go away.

I appreciate any and all feedback, thank you!

Labcorp Results -
50mg twice weekly, 400mg DIM twice daily, 1000mg Calcium D glucarate twice daily. Little effect!

Total T = 677 ng/dL 264-916 ng/dL

Free T = 29.2 pg/mL 6.8-21.5 pg/mL

SHBG = 16.2 nmol/L 16.5-55.9 nmol/L

Sensitive E2 = 70.6 8.0-35.0 pg/mL Yikes!

TSH .902 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL Pre-TRT .580 uIU/mL

Free T4 1.37 0.82-1.77 ng/dL

Free T3 3.6 2.0-4.4 pg/mL

Reverse T3 22.4 9.2-24.1 ng/dL

Thyroglobulin Antibody 1.1 0.0-0.9 IU/mL

Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab 10 0-34 IU/mL

Hemoglobin 16.7 13.0-17.7 g/dL

Hematocrit 48.8 37.5-51.0

RBC 5.58 4.14-5.80

DHEA-Sulfate = 224.1 - 71.6-375.4 ug/dL

AM Cortisol = 14.2 6.2 - 19.4 ug/dL

IGF = 153 67-205 ng/mL

Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.0 0.0-4.0 ng/mL

Magnesium, RBC 5.7 4.2-6.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Apparently elevated antibodies doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem, like skin all tissues are have dying cells that need to be replaced with new ones.

Through diet changes and exercise I got my RT3 down from 22.6->17 and SHBG 16->22.

madman

Super Moderator
The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook - Body Recomposition Store

May seem very extreme but it is only temporary until one transitions into maintenance or a more moderate fat loss.

Worth looking into if one has a fair amount of adipose to shed.

As you know not only will lowering ones body fat to healthy levels greatly impact the beneficial effects seen with trt but most importantly overall health.

About the Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook offers a scientifically based approach to quick weight and fat loss. Recognizing that people need or simply want to lose weight and fat rapidly, I set out to develop the safest, most effective way of accomplishing that goal.

I based the program around the idea of creating a diet that would provide the fewest calories possible while still providing all of the essential nutrients required by the body: protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. This provides simply the safest and sanest way to lose fat quickly without sacrificing health (or muscle mass).

In addition, guidelines for moving back to maintenance, as well as for using the program to transition into a more moderate fat loss diet are provided in detail.

Systemlord

Are you taking thyroid meds? Your TSH is low for Hashimoto's and so are your thyroid antibodies.

I've never taken any thyroid medications, TSH fluctuates between 0.6-0.9, I don't see many men coming into the forums with a TSH lower than 1.0.

Men in my family don't have thyroid problems.

I mnot really seeing the Hashi's, either. Very interested though in what you find with Dr Saya on this specific issue.

Though You clearly have an SHBG/E/Free E problem. When I was running similar E2 sens I was not doing well in a number of areas. I'd really rather see your E2 closer if not below your SHBG. I think I've told you this that my E2 being in the single digits has resolved A LOT of my issues that were present.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook - Body Recomposition Store

May seem very extreme but it is only temporary until one transitions into maintenance or a more moderate fat loss.

Worth looking into if one has a fair amount of adipose to shed.

As you know not only will lowering ones body fat to healthy levels greatly impact the beneficial effects seen with trt but most importantly overall health.

About the Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook offers a scientifically based approach to quick weight and fat loss. Recognizing that people need or simply want to lose weight and fat rapidly, I set out to develop the safest, most effective way of accomplishing that goal.

I based the program around the idea of creating a diet that would provide the fewest calories possible while still providing all of the essential nutrients required by the body: protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. This provides simply the safest and sanest way to lose fat quickly without sacrificing health (or muscle mass).

In addition, guidelines for moving back to maintenance, as well as for using the program to transition into a more moderate fat loss diet are provided in detail.
@madman did you like the book? Worth downloading it ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me