arimidex impact on lipid profile

Buy Lab Tests Online

eudes

Hi , i would like to know why arimidex impact negatively the lipid profile
IS it because of the drug itself , or is it because you crash your E2 too low, and the low E2 cause this side ( such as the joint pain side of adex which is caused by the low E2 and not the " drug itself" )
Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
IS it because of the drug itself , or is it because you crash your E2 too low, and the low E2 cause this side ( such as the joint pain side of adex which is caused by the low E2 and not the " drug itself" )
Thanks.

It is not the arimidex itself it is from having too low estradiol which can be caused from overdosing with an aromatase inhibitor as e2 has a beneficial protective effect on lipids among many other things such as bone, brain, tendon/ligament and libido/erectile function health as e2 is needed in healthy amounts.

eudes

thans man, so if I use it wisely and just reduce my E2 in the normal range ; it will not impact negatively my lipid profile ?
I use 0.25 mg 3 times a week .
Yoy know my E2 are at 50 pg/ml because of the use of finasteride , so i need to reduce them to the 20 pg range .

madman

Super Moderator
thans man, so if I use it wisely and just reduce my E2 in the normal range ; it will not impact negatively my lipid profile ?
I use 0.25 mg 3 times a week .
Yoy know my E2 are at 50 pg/ml because of the use of finasteride , so i need to reduce them to the 20 pg range .

As long as your e2 is in a healthy range it will not have a negative effect on ones lipids.

madman

Super Moderator
Here is a good paper and will give you some insights regarding e2.

Attachments

• Estrogen Receptors in the Male.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 99

eudes

thanks madman
I knew that duta worked better, but do you think i can take arimidex in conjunction with dutasteride ? is is safe ? thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
thanks madman
I knew that duta worked better, but do you think i can take arimidex in conjunction with dutasteride ? is is safe ? thanks

Why would you want to bring your DHT and estradiol down. Those two factors are what enhance effects of testosterone. They are downstream for a good reason.

eudes

Why would you want to bring your DHT and estradiol down. Those two factors are what enhance effects of testosterone. They are downstream for a good reason.

Ok , because i was taking dutasteride for hair loss purpose . However it raise my oestradiol too much , which causes me slight gynecomastia . SO i was following dr rand adivce to take arimidex to lower my E2 in the range .
Unfortunately, dr rand doesnt seem to respond to question anymore . ( he was great with all his knowledge )

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks.
I really doubt that a persons estradiol levels has much of an impact on their lipid panels. Number one is always the food we put in our bodies. To fix my lipid panel, I had to eat low carb.

Finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) Use Associated with ED, Low Testosterone

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ecia)-Use-Associated-with-ED-Low-Testosterone

High Estradiol Boosts Libido in Men on Testosterone Therapy

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-Boosts-Libido-in-Men-on-Testosterone-Therapy

Gyno is not common side effect on physiological trt doses unless one is genetically prone. There are also many who use/abuse testosterone/aas using supra-physiological doses and never experience gyno hence genetics will always have the final say.
Gynecomastia is not only related to excess estradiol but may also have something to do with the T:E ratio being unbalanced,

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13174-Gynecomastia-and-Estradiol-levels

at15

Ok , because i was taking dutasteride for hair loss purpose . However it raise my oestradiol too much , which causes me slight gynecomastia . SO i was following dr rand adivce to take arimidex to lower my E2 in the range .
Unfortunately, dr rand doesnt seem to respond to question anymore . ( he was great with all his knowledge )
how do you know you even need it? it would be rare to use an AI with trt. I'll sometimes use 500 mg per week and still dont touch the stuff. If I do i cannot get an erection for a several days.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me