Why Would Clomid Be Prescribed Instead of Test Injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Just curious?

Is it something specific in the blood work that the doctors look at that makes them choose one over the other?

Is age a deciding factor?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Ya usually age is a big factor. Also doctors cover themselves by prescribing things like clomid first due to the stigma of testosterone injections causing heart problems and probably cancer and all sorts of other misconceptions by the media.

Also, clomid is ideal if you can feel good on it. It doesn’t shut you down like testosterone does, and you’ll continue producing sperm to a high degree. And it’s easy. Just pop a pill everyday or every other day. It’s definitely the way to go if you feel great on it. But that’s the problem, a lot of men don’t feel good while on it. Me included.

But again to answer ur question, they are usually just covering themselves. They view it as safer with less risks, and therefore less chance they’ll get sued lol. But honestly, even with great HRT doctors, they usually like to at least try one clomid Protocol before going on TRT, especially if you’re still wanting to conceive children

Vince

Super Moderator
Given your age, and depending on your pre-treatment labs, a Clomid restart is something that can raised as an option for you to consider. What are your LH, FSH, and SHBG levels?

WhatSayYou89

Given your age, and depending on your pre-treatment labs, a Clomid restart is something that can raised as an option for you to consider. What are your LH, FSH, and SHBG levels?

LH 4.2 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 31.2 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9

I don't see FSH anywhere on my labs, I have a TSH?

TSH 2.350 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500

Ya usually age is a big factor. Also doctors cover themselves by prescribing things like clomid first due to the stigma of testosterone injections causing heart problems and probably cancer and all sorts of other misconceptions by the media.

Also, clomid is ideal if you can feel good on it. It doesn’t shut you down like testosterone does, and you’ll continue producing sperm to a high degree. And it’s easy. Just pop a pill everyday or every other day. It’s definitely the way to go if you feel great on it. But that’s the problem, a lot of men don’t feel good while on it. Me included.

But again to answer ur question, they are usually just covering themselves. They view it as safer with less risks, and therefore less chance they’ll get sued lol. But honestly, even with great HRT doctors, they usually like to at least try one clomid Protocol before going on TRT, especially if you’re still wanting to conceive children

I see, well I'm one & done with kids. Actually planned on getting a vasectomy after I got going with TRT.
Maybe thats enough to throw clomid out of the discussion from the get go.

snip...
I see, well I'm one & done with kids. Actually planned on getting a vasectomy after I got going with TRT.
Maybe thats enough to throw clomid out of the discussion from the get go.

No need to go under the knife if you go on TRT. You will be sterile in no time. TRT shuts your T and sperm production down..... I mean off.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me