Problems with Defy and Hallandale Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

mattriggins33

I've really enjoyed my interactions with the Defy staff, but I've run into some issues with my prescriptions and appointments.

After being on TRT for about 6 weeks, I was experiencing very bad bloating, feeling very tired during the day, major nipple soreness, and other symptoms of high E2. My dose was 70mg of test cypionate every 3.5 days, 500iu of HCG every 3.5 days, and .125 anastrozole every 3.5 days. I got my bloodwork done and got these results:

Total Testosterone: 1150 (264-916)
Free Testosterone: 31.1 (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol, Sensitive: 55.8 (8-35)

I had to wait several weeks to have a mini consult. When I did, it was great and very helpful. They increased my dose of anastrozole to .25 every 3.5 days. After a couple weeks of the higher dose, the high E2 symptoms had disappeared. No bloating, no fatigue during the day, great morning wood, very hard erections during sex, everything. That lasted for a few weeks.

But here's the problem...

I had been getting my anastrozole from Empower. Once that ran out, Defy sent my next refill of anastrozole from Hallandale. After about 4-6 days of taking the Hallandale anastrozole, I started to feel some of the high E2 symptoms slowly creeping back. Minor bloating, nipple soreness coming back, etc. It's been a few weeks now on the Hallandale meds and I feel worse than I did before upping my dose to .25. Tons of bloating, I've had two migraines, very tired and sleepy during the day.

I'm worried the anastrozole from Hallandale is not as potent as the Empower meds. It feels like I'm not taking any AI.

I just did bloodwork this morning (no results yet) and I expect my E2 will come back high. I can't get an appointment with Defy for about 2 weeks out and I'm worried I'll get an increase in my AI dose again, but possibly based on bad data (less potent anastrozole). I'd like to return to Empower and compare how I feel again before changing the dose.

Are there any good alternatives to Defy where wait times aren't so long and where the meds are more consistent?

Thanks for any insights.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When ordering meds thru defymedicalstore.com you have the option to choose a pharmacy. How did you place you order? Besides that there shouldn't be any difference in the potency between pharmacy's, we've gone round and round about Hallandale to which the typical end result is just don't order from them anymore if you don't like the product. Otherwise temper this little bit on anxiety you seem to be having about it. Possibly its all in your head because your worked up about the two pharmacy's.

I also use Hallandale anastrozole and it works very well.

I assume these blood numbers are trough? Meaning they will be much higher from biweekly injections.
Total Testosterone: 1150 (264-916)
Free Testosterone: 31.1 (8.7-25.1)

Have you considered your TT might be too high. T cyp reaches steady state in 40 days but your body adjusting to all the new hormone levels keeps going on for months.
You might ask them about going to 3 injections a week this would help reduce the E2 spike from a 70mg shot.

maxadvance

I would do anything necessary to avoid getting Hallandale scrips. I had some T cyp from them that was obviously weak, I even sent it back so they could test it. Sample never got tested, said they had a batch report stating potency(written by Hallandale) and that was enough to not test my sample. My post on here got deleted regarding the thread as well. Go figure. Last mod to view the thread was the Defy doc. Nelson said he wasn't supposed to have mod powers and apologized. I trust Nelson, but Defy doc got his mod powers back, so who knows.

mattriggins33

Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify, I really like Defy and think their service and expertise has been excellent so far. I'd like to resolve this minor problem and continue with them.

The issue with the pharmacy change correlating perfectly with a sharp rise in high E2 symptoms is too coincidental to ignore.

Has anyone ever had success returning anastrozole to a pharmacy and replacing with another?

Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify, I really like Defy and think their service and expertise has been excellent so far. I'd like to resolve this minor problem and continue with them.

The issue with the pharmacy change correlating perfectly with a sharp rise in high E2 symptoms is too coincidental to ignore.

Has anyone ever had success returning anastrozole to a pharmacy and replacing with another?

The fine print on the Defy website is all drug sales are final.
You just need to place another order with Defy specifying you want your AI from another source.

lexer

Your T dosage is too high which is why your lab results are TOO HIGH!!!!
Try knocking the doasage down to 50 mgs every 3.5 days..

Hi mattriggins33 - Patients can specify their pharmacy of choice and with anastrozole being a non-controlled substance, there is no limitation on an early refill through a different pharmacy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me