Crashed Estrogen - ED + low sex drive

Buy Lab Tests Online

AAcycle

Hi,

I am 26 years of age, weighing about 80kgs.

I started a cycle 5 weeks ago and have been taking 200mg masteron and 200mg test per week... On my 2nd week, i started tamoxifen and arimidex and was pretty much overdosing on that shit, i was obsessed not to get gyno.

For 3 weeks, I was basically consuming 40mg of tamoxifen every day, and 1mg of arimidex every 2 days. I completely crashed my estrogen, since yesterday my sex drive is dead and can't even eract properly. I stopped tamoxifen and arimidex today as per doctor's orders, but continuing my cycle normally to hopefully get everything sorted again.

My questions are :

Considering I only did tamoxifen for 3 weeks but pretty much overdosing on them, how long am I expected to wait until i'm fully recovered again and can have a normal eraction again ?

Did I do any permanant damage with those doses ?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi,

I am 26 years of age, weighing about 80kgs.

I started a cycle 5 weeks ago and have been taking 200mg masteron and 200mg test per week... On my 2nd week, i started tamoxifen and arimidex and was pretty much overdosing on that shit, i was obsessed not to get gyno.

For 3 weeks, I was basically consuming 40mg of tamoxifen every day, and 1mg of arimidex every 2 days. I completely crashed my estrogen, since yesterday my sex drive is dead and can't even eract properly. I stopped tamoxifen and arimidex today as per doctor's orders, but continuing my cycle normally to hopefully get everything sorted again.

My questions are :

Considering I only did tamoxifen for 3 weeks but pretty much overdosing on them, how long am I expected to wait until i'm fully recovered again and can have a normal eraction again ?

Did I do any permanant damage with those doses ?

Any help is appreciated! Thank you

This is a trt/men's health forum.....you are in the wrong place if you are looking for cycling, basting/cruising advice!

Sean Mosher

There's always the possibility you did permanent damage but also unlikely.
But..........like Madman said...........this is a men's health forum.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me