I really need some feedback here boys (bad TRT experience, rapidly getting even worse)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banshek,

You are in desperate need of a TRT doctor that knows what the hell he is doing. You will find those doctors at Defy Medical.

Your endo is a certified moron that shouldn’t be practicing medicine. Never set foot in her office again.

Do yourself a huge favor and call Defy, and get them your labs so Dr. Saya can get you on a protocol that will actually help you. Good luck.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’m surprised your E2 is so high on just 100mg/ week. Also it’s true, when a person goes off of a cycle or off of TRT, their E2 will go down not up. I’ve never heard of guys taking Arimidex when coming off of steroids, but if you know anyone that is, they’re doing it wrong.

Don’t even think about what your next move should be though. Just get the process started with Defy, like tomorrow. The sooner you do, the sooner they can get you out of this nightmare. They’re the best around. Trust me, you won’t regret it. My only regret throughout TRT is that I didn’t find them sooner. Good luck man, hang in there.

banshek7

Anyways you can close the thread now, thanks for the help and feedback. I decided to stay on the gel, I went 5 days without the gel and I felt like the tales from the crypt person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale