why am I so fatigued the day after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

synthroidguy

hello, first of all, I'm not taking synthroid ( its an old name LOL)

I have been injecting .4 on a 200 ML bottle of CYP every Saturday and weds. The day after I inject, I have a weird phenomenon that almost feels like the flu. I get really Jittery, my neck hurts. I am really irritated and very fatigued. I can barely think straight, it feels like the flu. Then the next day I am fine. This happens the day after Inject every single time.

The Doctor switched me from CYP to ENAN (or whatever its called) to see if it still does it, and it certainly does. So if I inject lets say 5 pm on Saturday, by noon the next day I'm a basket case. It even peaks at about 3 pm so 3 pm the next day, I'm so fatigued and jittery that I have to lay down for an hour and go into a deep sleep. Also my neck hurts. It feels like the flu!

On my last labs, my levels were only around 300 or so because I kept lowering my dose because of this. Ive been injecting for 7 years now and only the last few months this has happened. I have found others posting online with the same issue but no solution. Please someone help me. Im losing my mind. thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know on this forum some guys have had reactions to Grapeseed, or Sesame that they claim got better when they switched the carrier oil.

Hi synthroid, I get lethargic post shot for about 8 hours. Because of that I only inject at bedtime now so I can sleep thru it. Maybe your body does not like the spike of T you get from your shot. What if you tried a very low dose daily? Keep your same weekly dose. It would only cost you a few extra syringes and you would probably know within a week if the low dose helped.

Vince

Super Moderator
Your Labs say your testosterone is only 300? Have you considered increasing your dose and not lowering it? At your levels I would feel terrible to.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me