Animated Video: All You Need to Know About Thyroid Hormone Replacement

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DKNera

@JWSimpkins, Thank you for sharing this. Currently going through the process of addressing my hypothyroidism. This was a really good video that explains everything in one of the clearest, most detailed manner I've come across.

Vince

Super Moderator
There's one thing I believe you missed, how does free T3 affect your LDL cholesterol numbers. I have read that free T3 activates your LDL receptors in your liver and helps to improve your LDL cholesterol.

Blackhawk

Hey, it's an intro to RT3, there are many factors pertaining to thyroid that he didn't cover. Iron, B12, deiodinases, hashimotos etc.

JWSimpkins

@JWSimpkins, Thank you for sharing this. Currently going through the process of addressing my hypothyroidism. This was a really good video that explains everything in one of the clearest, most detailed manner I've come across.

Thanks DKNera, I'm glad I could help!

I wonder why why GPs are so reluctant to order a full panel. Is it because they don´t know to interprete the values or could it be that they were tought that Rt3 is nothing to worry about and as long that they other values are within range they think is fine. My GP is a very good doctor but when is come to Thyroide she never order full panel TSH, Ft4 and t3 I don´t know what she going to find out with this.

CoastWatcher

I wonder why why GPs are so reluctant to order a full panel. Is it because they don´t know to interprete the values or could it be that they were tought that Rt3 is nothing to worry about and as long that they other values are within range they think is fine. My GP is a very good doctor but when is come to Thyroide she never order full panel TSH, Ft4 and t3 I don´t know what she going to find out with this.
Sadly, I think your suggestion - that the don't know how to interpret/understand - the ins and outs of thyroid diagnosis...and we pay for their ignorance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me