Pregnyl HCG discontinued?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

From what I understand Pregnyl has been discontinued, anyone else having trouble getting pharmacy grade HCG lately? On GoodRx.com Pregnyl HCG has always been $104 and worked every time at my local CVS. Now it's $1070! So makes me think they have definitely discontinued it. I have also read that they might of discontinued all pharmacy grade HCG. But I only read that in a couple places.

I checked a couple other pharmacy grade HCG brands on GoodRX and they were also way more than I was willing to pay. So looks like I'm gonna have to go the compounding pharmacy route, which basically means Empower since they are as good as it gets as far as compounding pharmacies go.

Also just wondering what source everyone is using for their HCG and if they are happy with their brand. Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Also just wondering what source everyone is using for their HCG and if they are happy with their brand. Thanks.

I get mine from Empower. I noticed on my last order a couple weeks ago that they have gone to a 12,000 IU vial vs. the previous 11,000 IU vial. Not sure why they did this. They sell smaller 5K or 6K vials, but they cost more than a single 12,000 IU vial (if buying two).

Overall I'm happy with Empower, but I'll be glad when Hallandale can ship to Tennessee again and I'll order from them since they will send two vials for the same price.

I'm convinced the longer I keep these high volume HCG vials the potency reduces over time.

CROM

I managed a CVS for 15 years. The only brand I’ve ever seen on the shelf is the HCG brand in the white and green box 10000 units. On GoodRx it’s 104 bucks. I've used it before and it's good stuff.

Gman86

SteveP - I ended up just placing an order with Defy for 2 6,000iu vials of HCG from Empower. They're only $40 each, so its really not too bad a price. It was costing $104 for Pregnyl HCG 10,000iu but I unfortunately can't get it at that price anymore. The only place I found it was for $150 at a pharmacy I used to use. Add on the $25 fee for Defy to call it in to that pharmacy, and then I think $7 for that place to ship it since it's about an hour away from me, it ended up being more than double the price as Empower, so I just ended up going with them.

CROM -
I've been getting it from CVS for a little over a year now. They have to special order me the Pregnyl, they never have it in stock. And now they can't get anymore from their supplier. That other pharmacy that currently has Pregnyl for $150 said they have some in stock, but also cannot get more. They said supplier says not in stock when they check. Next time I'm at CVS I'm gonna ask them if they've ever had HCG in stock in a green and white box. I've already ordered from Empower for my HCG, but I'm just curious as to what the name brand of that HCG is that you're talking about.

CROM

The only HCG I ever seen in my store is the one shown on GoodRx website (white/green box). Just go to GoodRx and search HCG. Then click on "Brand" to see the different brands and what their packaging looks like. You can also modify quantity and strength when applicable. The box has had the same appearance for the last 8 years or so. We always kept this item in stock.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me