Thyroid meds from india?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr. T

Yesterday, I saw an on-base military surgeon. They gave me a copy of the meds I was on. The list was accurate (contrary to what I previously reported).

The good news is that it only included military provider-prescribed meds. Testosterone, NDT, and a whole medicine cabinet of my other civilian-prescribed meds were not listed.

Suffice it to say that this is due to HIPAA. Everyone - military providers, civilian providers, companies with employee health records, and even companies that innovate with health data (e.g. FitBit) are terrified of running afoul of it.

I'm with Vince Carter on this - unless he divulges something, it will not show up.

More about options in the next post.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mr. T

I would proceed with an "Advice-Only Consult." This can be under your friend's name - to me, it is in the same category as a nutritional consultation, "life coaching call," etc. There is no record of it other than the payment and certainly no record of what was discussed. For extra-stealth, you can pay with a spouse's/friend's credit card or check, and possibly do it under a different name (although the lab work and history would reflect your friend's name).

This is a cash service where the provider offers advice only - there is no doctor/patient relationship nor does the doctor write prescriptions. This is similar to what the more responsible AAS users might do. Dr Crisler offers this service (http://www.allthingsmale.com/aoc.html), I'm not sure about Defy or others. It looks like history and lab work can be evaluated. It also looks like recommendations can be provided - just no prescriptions.

I would seek out the best provider you can find and avoid family/friends in the medical field for two reasons: 1) confidentiality, and 2) competency. Telemedicine is the way to go in my opinion.

If the doctor is familiar with overseas (e.g. ReliableRx) or OTC meds, great - situation solved; if not, then they can recommend domestic medicine, along with a protocol, follow-up labwork, consultations, etc.

How you get those domestic meds is another post.

buggies100

We finally got labs back from my AF buddy. All labcorp values
total test. 492. 264-916
free t. 16.15. 5-21. 3.29%
tsh. 4.13. .45-4.5
free t 4. 1.03. 82-1.77
free t 3. 2.9. 2.0-4.4
dhea sulfate71.4. 71.6-375
hct. 46.2

obviously his dhea is in the crapper and we have started to supplement that
i am sure a proper dr like primebody or defy would also start a trt protocol
i think they would also see enough to order more thyroid tests.
what say ye gents

Vince

Super Moderator
I wouldn't supplement with dhea when not TRT, it's going to lower a man's T and raise his E2. I agree he should have a complete thyroid panel. Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and both antibodies[FONT="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif].[/FONT]

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me