Commitment for life.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Super Moderator
Of course relief/improvements of ones low t symptoms is what truly matters but lab work is critical to know how one reacts to a specific testosterone dose regarding total t/free t, e2 ,shbg, dht, prolactin, CBC (complete blood count) including hemoglobin/hematocrit, psa, liver/kidney markers, lipids amony many other health markers and to make sure they are in a healthy range to help avoid side effects and most importantly keep the individual healthy in the short and long term.

If you are ignoring lab work and just going by how you feel it is idiotic and dangerous.

The main thing when on trt is to try and use the lowest dose of testosterone in order to experience relief/improvement from low t symptoms and prevent/avoid any negative side effects.

Supra-physiological doses are not needed and only increase the chance of one experiencing negative side effects or negative effects to ones health!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James827

Madman, it seems in those last 2 replies you addressed my queries. Thank you very much.

I will read over your suggestions, continue my research, get my bloods done and see where I am internally.

As I said, externally I feel great, not bloated, confident, just overall well being.

Thanks again Madman.

madman

Super Moderator
As long as you are managing your blood work while using those doses if all health markers are in a healthy range and you feel great I see no issue regarding health concerns mind you at 200+mg/week your total t/free t will be well into the supra-physiological range and sure it is not the same as using 400-600mg/week but no one can say for sure that running those doses 200+mg/week long term will not result in any negative issues.

There was a ground breaking study done back in 1996 by the highly respected Shalender Bhasin who has contributed greatly to the field of hormone research and has written many papers cited in prolific journals.

This study used various doses of testosterone up to 600mg/week and shows not negative health effects at that high dose mind you it was not a long term study but it shocked every one in the industry when it was released.....to say the least!

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Correct me if I am wrong James you have never been diagnoses with Hypogonadism you started using testosterone as a recreational drug for lifting, right?

You had a question on your first post:
My (small) concerns are with FSH/LH being non existent and how this would effect me adversely long term?

As I understand it when one interduced a external source of T your pituitary gland stops producing FSH and LH which basicly turns your ball off. You no longer make your own T or sperm. You are sterile. The longer you are in this shutdown condition the harder it is to start everything back up. Everyone is different but some can never come back and will then need TRT for the rest of their lives.

James827

That is correct.

I know I may be on the wrong site here.

I’m just sick of ‘bro science’ and silly comments on the body building forums.

If I’m in the wrong forum please let me know.

James827

Please also remember I’m not looking for advice on steroid cycles.

My interest is now purely longevity, vitality etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale