Another new member - trying to figure it all out

Buy Lab Tests Online

technomentor

Hello fellow members. I started out already trying to post my pre-treatment lab results instead of introducing myself. Now waiting for it to get approved in the Blood Test forum area.

I've been searching for the cause/s of my health issues that started in April last year with a major vertigo attack, that led to a panic attack - which I mistook for a heart attack. Three trips to emergency, all with full cardiac workups, led me to a cardiologist and neurologist all which came up empty. Same with my PCP. Being an engineer, I did what we all do, and started my own research. That led me to Wellness/Integrative medicines, lots of research, change in diet, sleep habits, role change at work (to reduce stress), and ultimately to researching my own diagnostic tests -- including thyroid and hormones -- where I finally found some issues.

That led me to TRT research and ultimately ExcelMale -- obviously one of the top male hormone related sites available these days. I look forward to learning from others, and sharing when I can. As I often quote to younger employees I help train, "Nothing of me is original, I am the combined knowledge of every person I have ever known."

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching