Can I go cold turkey after a T-mil prescribed me 200mg of test cyp per week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sanelb

Long story short: I fell into a T-mill trap, and the chiropractor under a doctors supervision, put me on 200mg of test cyp per week, I'm in week 2 of injection, then I realized after doing more research that I didn't need testosterone based on my lab values, at least not of such a high dose. Oh, and the bigger kick to the balls is that he wants to charge $800 dollars every 10 weeks for the cycle.

He basically said, I'll be on 200mg of test cyp for 5 weeks without HCG ,until after 5 weeks so that the testosterone can kick in fully or something, and then lower the test and put me on HCG and pct if necessary.

I've attached my lab values below, I don't think I should have ever been on TRT, so my question is can I go cold turkey after having a total for 400mg of test injected in 2 weeks? Can I fully recovery?

And to those wondering why I looked into TRT, it's because I don't experience morning erections anymore, I have lack of energy, i feel anxious and depressed at times, I don't have that "manly" drive anymore, and I feel much weaker at the gym.

Age 27, 170lbs.

Please help.

Attachments

• labss.jpg
    labss.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 369
  • labs.jpg
    labs.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 363
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you just quit the worst thing would be you just return to baseline. I agree with FeelingLost there...great catch on a money hungry Dr. It reads more like he wanted to put you on a mini-cycle and PCT which just isn't TRT.

1Draw

Thanks Vince C.... too often most men think when they start having symptoms of ED, low energy, brain fog, etc. that its GOT to be testosterone. I was in that boat about 3 years ago and have since learned a healthy functioning thyroid with optimal T3, T4, RT3 levels can make a huge difference in how a man feels.

DragonBits

If you just quit the worst thing would be you just return to baseline. I agree with FeelingLost there...great catch on a money hungry Dr. It reads more like he wanted to put you on a mini-cycle and PCT which just isn't TRT.

Truly ironic and a bit of a catch-22.

Either a doctor is very conservative and doesn't want to prescribe TRT or they over prescribe based on their business model.

Unfortunately there is a tendency for doctors and everyone else to prescribe / recommend what they know best.
Surgeons want to operate, doctors working for TRT companies want to prescribe testosterone, people on the forums focus on how you feel and either thyroid or testosterone therapy. We all more or less have a bias, and it's hard to find truly neutral observers.

Not all mental fog, fatigue, libido issues can be solved by hormone therapy. There are physical causes of these problems, there are various forms of dementia / alzheimer's, lyme disease, advanced age, etc, etc that can cause very similar symptoms.

Systemlord

I'm not a huge fan of free T labs, my pre-TRT labs showed Free T numbers near the bottom, but when Total T and SHBG were calculated and was within the 2-3% free T threshold, but I unmistakably had extremely low E2. I think you at least need SHBG measurements before making any decisions.

Vince

Super Moderator
It was the wrong estradiol test. Just quit cold turkey like everyone said. You should have no problem returning to Baseline.

madman

Super Moderator
Long story short: I fell into a T-mill trap, and the chiropractor under a doctors supervision, put me on 200mg of test cyp per week, I'm in week 2 of injection, then I realized after doing more research that I didn't need testosterone based on my lab values, at least not of such a high dose. Oh, and the bigger kick to the balls is that he wants to charge $800 dollars every 10 weeks for the cycle.

He basically said, I'll be on 200mg of test cyp for 5 weeks without HCG ,until after 5 weeks so that the testosterone can kick in fully or something, and then lower the test and put me on HCG and pct if necessary.

I've attached my lab values below, I don't think I should have ever been on TRT, so my question is can I go cold turkey after having a total for 400mg of test injected in 2 weeks? Can I fully recovery?

And to those wondering why I looked into TRT, it's because I don't experience morning erections anymore, I have lack of energy, i feel anxious and depressed at times, I don't have that "manly" drive anymore, and I feel much weaker at the gym.

Age 27, 170lbs.

Please help.

Only 2 weeks of injections and age of patient dose/duration of therapy are all factors in how quickly one will recovery.

You are young and although 200mg/week will suppress lh/fsh levels quicker than 100mg/week you were only injecting for an extremely short period (2 weeks).

You will bounce back quick!

Basal leutinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) became undetectable 2 weeks after the start of 250 and 500mg/week of TC (testosterone cypionate) injections and were lost WITHIN 5 to 6 weeks of starting 100mg doses.

As you can see the suppression of lh/fsh from 100mg/week had taken much longer than the 250 and 500mg/week dose.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9394096

banshek7

Super strange you are at 591 on 200mg/dl, I keep seeing stories like this. I was much higher on 100mg/w cyp.
Last test I had 220 free test. I am also curious as to what people say about going cold turkey

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me