My progress with "Defy Medical"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Yeah, unfortunately I've read about the time frame for getting the meds can be around that time frame.

I'm going on vacation on the 30th so hopefully I have it in time to where I can start to feel the effects, at least somewhat before then.

Don't be surprised if it still takes a week or more to get your supplies. Defy has to write the scrip and call it in (1-3days) then the pharmacy has to make everything and pack for shipping (2-4 days).
Then forget weekends they don't count then your 1 day service kicks in. (((WHAT!?!))) I know it pisses us all off but I don't think they can do anything about it both Defy and pharmacy has thousands of customers.

It's about 4-5 business days if you choose 1 day shipping. Weekends do not count of course, as none of the pharmacy staff are there on weekends.

1 day shipping just means that the shipping will take 1 day, not the compounding of the medication.

We've changed the expectations that we tell patients to reflect more accurate time frames.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Th most important decision, after deciding you're tired of feeling awful, is the choice of your physician. I believe you made a wise choice. All the best.

WhatSayYou89

Th most important decision, after deciding you're tired of feeling awful, is the choice of your physician. I believe you made a wise choice. All the best.

Me too. Thanks man.

That's awesome. Just hang in there as it takes awhile to get set up but you will be happy with Defy!

Appreciate it!

It's about 4-5 business days if you choose 1 day shipping. Weekends do not count of course, as none of the pharmacy staff are there on weekends.

1 day shipping just means that the shipping will take 1 day, not the compounding of the medication.

We've changed the expectations that we tell patients to reflect more accurate time frames.

Yeah, unfortunately I’ve read about the time frame for getting the meds can be around that time frame.

I’m going on vacation on the 30th so hopefully I have it in time to where I can start to feel the effects, at least somewhat before then.

Got the call first thing this morning to get my meds ordered!

One thing I think would be great is if Defy would have the process setup where you basically deal with one person (like your rep per say) rather than different people handling different parts.

For example, since Jesse got me setup with everything he would be my rep.

He would handle my initial setup, appt setup, med ordering process & basically be my go to for any basic questions I could just email him.

This is just food for thought, not a complaint by no means. Maybe something Defy could look into doing in the future.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

One thing I think would be great is if Defy would have the process setup where you basically deal with one person (like your rep per say) rather than different people handling different parts.

Amen brother. It can be maddening. I have come to expect miscommunication almost without fail between all the different people you have to deal with if you can't take care of everything at one time with one individual by phone.

CoastWatcher

He would handle my initial setup, appt setup, med ordering process & basically be my go to for any basic questions I could just email him.

This is just food for thought, not a complaint by no means. Maybe something Defy could look into doing in the future.[/QUOTE]

Contact Defy directly, or reach out to Jesse, he's a member of the Forum.

Me too. Thanks man.

Appreciate it!
_

Got the call first thing this morning to get my meds ordered!

This is just food for thought, not a complaint by no means. Maybe something Defy could look into doing in the future.

I can mention it to management, but that sort of decision is a bit above my paygrade unfortunately.

WhatSayYou89

I can mention it to management, but that sort of decision is a bit above my paygrade unfortunately.

Amen brother. It can be maddening. I have come to expect miscommunication almost without fail between all the different people you have to deal with if you can't take care of everything at one time with one individual by phone.

Yeah, I’ve even seen it with my current job as well. But like Jesse said, I’m not high enough on the totem pole to make calls to change stuff that big.

Blackhawk

Does the 3 month follow up include same labs as first labs or just cbc, and testosterone, levels?

It varies depending on differences in individual patient needs and treatments. Every one of my sets of labs has been different as we follow up after adjusting different things.

Does the 3 month follow up include same labs as first labs or just cbc, and testosterone, levels?

The follow up labs are patient specific of course, but typically are less than the initial panel, usually $200-$250ish.

Also the first set is at 90 days, then very typically every 6 months.

This is spot on. I floated that idea to them a couple of years ago from another clinic I had dealt with where I had a designated case manager, was the only person I dealt with for labs, appts, and meds. They sucked totally for prices but dealing them was a breeze.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me