Nonsense E2 test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Harold

Look, becoming a doctor is a respectable feat, not anyone can achieve that.

But that don't mean they are some superhumans, they're just regular people like you and me.

Every doctor doesn't know the whole field of medicine better than everyone without a doctors degree.

I've heard of several people on trt where their doctor has said, "oh no estrogen that's a female hormone we don't need to care about that"

If i would complain about my estrogen causing depression, anxiety, they would prescribe me Prozac.

Gman86

I totally get what you're saying, and pretty much agree. I can tell you're a very smart individual just based off of your posts and the math you were able to do. It is the politically correct thing to say tho “consult your doctor before making changes” so I don't blame anyone for saying that. But I think you'll be fine doing things mostly on your own. My only advice would be to try and verify things with blood work a little more if blood work is an option to you. Not sure what your insurance situation is or if you have to cover labs out of pocket or anything.

Also, it would be nice to see what your SHBG level is at if you've ever had that tested.

And i'm very intrigued by the fact that your strength, speed, alertness and mood all improved when you lowered your dose. I'm especially intrigued by the fact that your strength improved. I've been thinking about lowering my dose due to my E2 being a little high, but am kind of worried about losing strength and muscle since I'm already at a low dose of testosterone cypionate. But u've given me a little bit of hope that maybe my strength could either stay the same or even improve with a lower dose due to E2 being in a healthier range.

So definitely keep us posted, very curious to see how things work out for u and if u continue to feel good while u stabilize on the lower dose

Harold

I totally get what you're saying, and pretty much agree. I can tell you're a very smart individual just based off of your posts and the math you were able to do. It is the politically correct thing to say tho “consult your doctor before making changes” so I don't blame anyone for saying that. But I think you'll be fine doing things mostly on your own. My only advice would be to try and verify things with blood work a little more if blood work is an option to you. Not sure what your insurance situation is or if you have to cover labs out of pocket or anything.

Also, it would be nice to see what your SHBG level is at if you've ever had that tested.

And i'm very intrigued by the fact that your strength, speed, alertness and mood all improved when you lowered your dose. I'm especially intrigued by the fact that your strength improved. I've been thinking about lowering my dose due to my E2 being a little high, but am kind of worried about losing strength and muscle since I'm already at a low dose of testosterone cypionate. But u've given me a little bit of hope that maybe my strength could either stay the same or even improve with a lower dose due to E2 being in a healthier range.

So definitely keep us posted, very curious to see how things work out for u and if u continue to feel good while u stabilize on the lower dose

Thanks man really apritiate your post.

I could update things here for sure, if it helps someone then i'm more than happy to do it.

What i mean't by stronger faster, was mentally, i felt like god i could lift a ton, whereas before i more of felt like, meh i cba even lifting a banana.

Now, i haven't lost any strength as of yet, and i wouldn't be that alarmed with strength at the gym if i were you, there are other more important factors in life than if you bench 250 or 255.

But yeah i know how it is, you don't wanna loose strength.. but try and get over it and do what is best for your health, mental health instead.

Lifting heavy is of no concern unless you're a professional athlete. You will still be strong if you keep lifting and eating well.

Best of luck to you.

FOX1

A doctor is just a person in white clothes that read a few books. There are people on this forum that know more about these things than most doctors ever will.

That's good Harold, but if all this turns to shit and your health really goes down hill fast, I suspect you will return to that guy in white clothes who reads a few books

I need to update my doctor, never seen him in white clothes :)

Harold

That's good Harold, but if all this turns to shit and your health really goes down hill fast, I suspect you will return to that guy in white clothes who reads a few books

I need to update my doctor, never seen him in white clothes :)

If i knew i had cancer and the only treatment was radiation. I wouldn't run to a doctor who told me to drink milk no.

You do that, put on some different clothes on your doctor next time.

Gman86

Ya anything to do with a chronic condition your best bet is to get a restraining order on your doctor so he can't even be close enough to you to yell some advice in your general direction lol. Acute conditions, ya my ass is first in line to see that white coat mother****er

The only doctors I would trust with a chronic condition is someone that doesn't take insurance and has actually proven time and time again that they not only know what they're talking about, but have a passion for what they're talking about, like Dr. Saya for example.

Gman86

Ya definitely keep us posted on how you continue to do. It not only helps me personally with my own treatment, but learning a little bit from everyone's individual struggles and mistakes and successes, allows me to help others on here. Anecdotal experiences are priceless imo when it comes to hormone optimization. Everyone is absolutely different, but there's no negatives to learning from other people's experiences, only positives imo.

And ya you're totally right. My goal isn't to get big, and I couldn't care less about how much I lift. I just want to be able to retain enough muscle to look fairly aesthetic while staying pretty lean. Obv testosterone helps with muscle retention. But I agree, I'll take being in that "happy place" and enjoying every aspect of life over aesthetics any day. Appreciate the advice, I'm definitely gonna take it and focus more on the mental than the physical. It's all about balance, but the mental really does need to always come first.

Harold

Ya anything to do with a chronic condition your best bet is to get a restraining order on your doctor so he can't even be close enough to you to yell some advice in your general direction lol. Acute conditions, ya my ass is first in line to see that white coat mother****er

The only doctors I would trust with a chronic condition is someone that doesn't take insurance and has actually proven time and time again that they not only know what they're talking about, but have a passion for what they're talking about, like Dr. Saya for example.

Ya definitely keep us posted on how you continue to do. It not only helps me personally with my own treatment, but learning a little bit from everyone's individual struggles and mistakes and successes, allows me to help others on here. Anecdotal experiences are priceless imo when it comes to hormone optimization. Everyone is absolutely different, but there's no negatives to learning from other people's experiences, only positives imo.

And ya you're totally right. My goal isn't to get big, and I couldn't care less about how much I lift. I just want to be able to retain enough muscle to look fairly aesthetic while staying pretty lean. Obv testosterone helps with muscle retention. But I agree, I'll take being in that "happy place" and enjoying every aspect of life over aesthetics any day. Appreciate the advice, I'm definitely gonna take it and focus more on the mental than the physical. It's all about balance, but the mental really does need to always come first.

Great posts man i couldn't have said it better myself lol. You seem like a solid person.

I'll def keep everyone posted, i could've elaborated on what you just said but there is really nothing to add.

Edit: I agree with you on this aspect that if you are willing to put your trust in another person to take care of you, and give up control to this man or woman(wich in my mind is a big big thing), you need to see that he or she knows what they are talking about.

If i come to a doctor and he shows me that he knows what he is talking about, has more knowledge than me, well then yeah, i'm just gunne let him do his thing and trust the guy.

But to earn that trust you can't say, oh no estrogen is a female hormone we don't need to care about that, there is no way i would have respect for or trust such a doctor "in his field" might i add. In another field i may have 100% trust and respect for the same guy, so long he knows what he's talking about.

I saw some Youtube vids of a doctor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDdspfjqc7A

If my doc was like this guy, i'd say ok doctor, i will do that. End of discussion. :D

Gman86

I'd have to agree completely with everything you just said.

Dr. Randal McLain is definitely one of the greats. There are definitely others like him out there. Dr. Saya obv being one of them, amongst others. They're definitely far and few between, but it's like hitting the lottery when you do finally find one like them.

Harold

Another update: Added hcg

Feels like something clicked on in my brain. Really didn't expect such a difference.

Everything is more "alive" like life was in black and white before now it's in color.

Amazes me tbh.

Harold

I’d have to agree completely with everything you just said.

Dr. Randal McLain is definitely one of the greats. There are definitely others like him out there. Dr. Saya obv being one of them, amongst others. They’re definitely far and few between, but it’s like hitting the lottery when you do finally find one like them.

My pal Dr McClain. He’s more aggressive with anastrozole than I am typically, but a GREAT doc!

Definetly. I'm glad to see there are professional people on these places helping out guys that's really apritiated so thanks for being on this board Doc.

Gman86

Wow that’s amazing to hear! Glad it’s working so well for you and that you’re feeling as good as you are. What dosage of HCG are you using and how often are you injecting it? Just curious.

Harold

Hey guys. I'm doing 70 iu of HCG ED. It has increased the size but not enough that i think my estrogen levels has risen since the AI seems to be just like before.

Now i can finally after months say im back to 100% and it feels so frekkin good tbh. FINALLY damn after months and months.

I'm at the same dose as i reported earlier where i said i seemd to hit the sweet spot but i still had some lingering anxiety.

Now there could be many reason as why this is happening, i added the hcg wich i think really helped, i also decided to get my act together and stop feeling so sorry for myself and did some major changes to my life, things i had not bothered doing since the crash, i just did them even though i didn't feel like it.

Also i have tried to really change my mind and view on life being more positive about people around me and life in general, not having such a dark cynical view on things.

All i can say is thank god and god bless you all !

Harold

As to the arimidex. Hitting that sweet spot is surgical precision. 0.1mg to little and iam feeling good but not really quite there. 0.2mg to much and i go to low. A pill cutter would never had worked i need those pills cut surgically, if you are struggling dialing in your AI i would say get it liquified or something, throw out that pill cutter. Gl

Blackhawk

As to the arimidex. Hitting that sweet spot is surgical precision. 0.1mg to little and iam feeling good but not really quite there. 0.2mg to much and i go to low. A pill cutter would never had worked i need those pills cut surgically, if you are struggling dialing in your AI i would say get it liquified or something, throw out that pill cutter. Gl

You can dissolve anastrazole in alcohol (vodka) in order to divide into smaller doses. e.g. 1 mg dissolved into 10 ml of fluid would be 0.1 mg/ml so if you want 0.15 mg you take 1.5 ml.

M

MarkM

Hey guys. I'm doing 70 iu of HCG ED. It has increased the size but not enough that i think my estrogen levels has risen since the AI seems to be just like before.

Now i can finally after months say im back to 100% and it feels so frekkin good tbh. FINALLY damn after months and months.

I'm at the same dose as i reported earlier where i said i seemd to hit the sweet spot but i still had some lingering anxiety.

Now there could be many reason as why this is happening, i added the hcg wich i think really helped, i also decided to get my act together and stop feeling so sorry for myself and did some major changes to my life, things i had not bothered doing since the crash, i just did them even though i didn't feel like it.

Also i have tried to really change my mind and view on life being more positive about people around me and life in general, not having such a dark cynical view on things.

All i can say is thank god and god bless you all !

Wow, this is great news. Very happy for you Harold!!

Gman86

Ya that is amazing news Harold! Glad to see you’re feeling so good. Can you refresh my memory and just post your current protocol please

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me