Need help hiv positive undetectable still losing weight/strength

Buy Lab Tests Online

Oldman46

46 yr old 6' 170. Found out that I was hiv positive in March. I have probably been positive for 10 yrs. But didn't know. Started Genvoya 43 days was undetectable.
Have been on hrt roughly 8 years. 200 mg every 10 days.
Noticed last year couldn't keep weight up. Gains strength. Spoke to dr upped dosage. Free testosterone was around 1400. Still loosing size. Found out that I was hiv positive. Dr said he would add deca into hrt. Now 3 months into treatment with Genvoya. I'm down to 170. From 220. What am I doing wrong. I'm undetectable and Dr said once this happens my gains and strength will come back.. But it hadn't and I'm loosing more weight. I have no appetite at all and force myself to eat. Can someone please help extremely depressing

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would try 200 nandrolone plus 100 mg testosterone cypionate once per week for 12 weeks and see. Also, 5 grams per day of creatine. Follow my principles

Oldman46

Thank you. I'm totally lost with my treatment. Dr I have isn't very versed or accepting of ideas. My endocrinologist on the other hand is willing to help. Live in a extremely rural area where it's like I'm in the twilight zone.

Oldman46

Nelson. I'm currently working out as per your recommendation. Taking 350 test cyp and 200 deca a week. Not gaining any strength or size nothing. What could be wrong besides my hiv status. I'm undetectable but it's 3pm here and I'm exhausted laying in bed. Has anyone not seen or had results from testosterone therapy. Like it just isn't working? Or do I have bad products. What can I do.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Oldman46

Actually I cannot put any weight on or strength. Was benching 325 5 years ago can't hit 225 now.
Eating. Morning 2 cups oatmeal protein shake almond milk banana. 7am. 10 am. Tuna with mayo. Wheat crackers. 12pm chicken rice broccoli 2pm. Protein shake. 5pm pre workout. 510-620. Workout. 645 post workout shake. Carbs and protein. 730 dinner. Unusually chicken rice etc. Then bed 930. Casein protein. Sleep 8-9 hrs.
I take Genvoya at 930am. Honestly watching myself on security cameras at office I look 4 months pregnant.
6'. 180-193. Never over 200 anymore. 32 waist. . Help me
Been infected at least 10 years but never knew till March 12 of this year. Never been sick once. Been on testosterone for 12 years. Off and on. Only thing I do actually gain using anymore it seems is tren E. But I'm scared it will affect my undetectable levels and don't want to risk my partner. Even though they are neg and have been for 9 years we have been together. Without any treatment.

No pains or diarrhea. Just visceral fat.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are not underweight, though.
I guess you want to gain weight to get more muscular.

Have you considered oxandrolone? Details in the link I posted above.

Oldman46

Added private photo album. For you to see. Not a fan of orals. Would the tren E affect my undetectable levels?

Sorry I know that it's not a approved item. It's just something I have used in the past prior to my discovery of my status and its available to me. I have used anadrol in the past experienced bloated water retention. Etc. But even though tren E isn't prefered and especially low dosage of didn't experience side effects. My concern was if I used it to break through my limit currently. Mass and strength would this affect my Genvoya or cause my levels to rise from undetectable

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching