Turmeric Curcumin Supplement

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I want to list - not at once - the various supplements that I take and why I take each particular one. I’d enjoy some feedback from others regarding its effectiveness or ineffectiveness...it’s interaction with the goals or TRT, etc.

TURMERIC CURCUMIN with BIOPERINE

Turmeric (Curcuma Longs Root) 1350mg
Turmeric Extract 150mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 10mg

I take one pill daily. I was told by a Neurosurgeon that this supplement has an anti inflammatory effect that could help my herniated disc, so IO began to take this eith years ago.

There could be other benefits of this supplement as well...this was the primary reason I began to take it though.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Curcumin-free turmeric, from which the so-called active ingredient has been removed, may be as effective or even more potent.

<font color="#111111"><span style="font-family: Roboto">

Last edited:

Nashtide

I want to list - not at once - the various supplements that I take and why I take each particular one. I’d enjoy some feedback from others regarding its effectiveness or ineffectiveness...it’s interaction with the goals or TRT, etc.

TURMERIC CURCUMIN with BIOPERINE

Turmeric (Curcuma Longs Root) 1350mg
Turmeric Extract 150mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract 10mg

I take one pill daily. I was told by a Neurosurgeon that this supplement has an anti inflammatory effect that could help my herniated disc, so IO began to take this eith years ago.

There could be other benefits of this supplement as well...this was the primary reason I began to take it though.
I take a similar supplement. Been doing it about 3 years. Supposed to have many health benefits.

captain

I have tried it many times and it does work but after a month my gut is trashed from it. I get bloated with ulcer like sides and takes a month or more after I stop using it to recover. I tried many forms of it over many years and it all causes gut problems. The BCM 95 worked the best but I just can't take it. It is a cox 2 inhibitor so I would guess you can get the same sides as you would with any cox 2 inhibitor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me