8 days without testosterone cream and I feel great some how.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

Ok, things have gotten rough (still way better than when I was on TRT through universal men's clinic) depression, mood swings, feeling tired (dead), and pretty much just wanting to crawl into bed. A WEEK ago I went ahead and got a loan so I could get things going with defy. I've done all my paper work, PE, and labs. Now just waiting on results and then get an appointment. They are saying about 3 weeks out and at times I feel like I can make it but other times I want to run out to er because I feel like I'm dying. (I just feel extremely agitated and really moody, along with severe headache which makes it worse.) Tried going to gym felt good before, even during, but after I crashes and felt miserable.

I will do what ever Dr says, I just want to feel better. When I started this I thought I was having problems but things got so much worse over this last year it's not even funny. I lost the drive to do anything. Wish I just would have went to defy to begin with but didn't know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Ok, things have gotten rough (still way better than when I was on TRT through universal men's clinic) depression, mood swings, feeling tired (dead), and pretty much just wanting to crawl into bed. A WEEK ago I went ahead and got a loan so I could get things going with defy. I've done all my paper work, PE, and labs. Now just waiting on results and then get an appointment. They are saying about 3 weeks out and at times I feel like I can make it but other times I want to run out to er because I feel like I'm dying. (I just feel extremely agitated and really moody, along with severe headache which makes it worse.) Tried going to gym felt good before, even during, but after I crashes and felt miserable.

I will do what ever Dr says, I just want to feel better. When I started this I thought I was having problems but things got so much worse over this last year it's not even funny. I lost the drive to do anything. Wish I just would have went to defy to begin with but didn't know.
You are going to be under the care of highly capable medical professionals. Bad as this is right now, and I'm sure it's miserable, it's a time limited situation. You can get through this.

All the best.

Tonyp56

You are going to be under the care of highly capable medical professionals. Bad as this is right now, and I'm sure it's miserable, it's a time limited situation. You can get through this.

All the best.

Thanks appreciate it.

I've heard that a lot about Defy, my impression of them is A+++ from my interactions so far.

Gman86

Ya you're going to be fine as soon as you get going with Defy. I had to go through two pretty bad clinics and a few years of mismanaged TRT before I found Defy.

Sounds like you just need to get on a low dose of testosterone, either cream or injectable, and stay far away from any AI's in my opinion. Sounds like your sweet spot is having total T midrange, basically where it was when you came off the cream and before you crashed.

Stay strong man, hopefully the next 3 weeks go by quickly for you.

Tonyp56

Ya you're going to be fine as soon as you get going with Defy. I had to go through two pretty bad clinics and a few years of mismanaged TRT before I found Defy.

Sounds like you just need to get on a low dose of testosterone, either cream or injectable, and stay far away from any AI's in my opinion. Sounds like your sweet spot is having total T midrange, basically where it was when you came off the cream and before you crashed.

Stay strong man, hopefully the next 3 weeks go by quickly for you.

Thanks. Yeah im good with injections or cream, but at least compounding pharmacy umc used, cream was very inconsistent on how it made me feel from one day to the next, I never knew what I was getting. Anastrozole was compounded and on some days I felt super thirsty (every day felt thirsty but some were way worse) to the point I could pee and actually swear my mouth was drying out.

Anyways I think 100mg (or whatever it ends up being) per week total injections won't be an issue with hemocrits, before I was more or less at 400mg per week (200mg testosterone/1 mg anastrozole every 5 days) and even at its worse, highest it got was 49.6%. Of course my estradiol then was also <5!

Tonyp56

I've read lots about Defy and I'm excited. That said I just hope hemocrits haven't risen or PSA to the point I have to wait even longer. Or get labs and tt is 500 or something lol. Don't see mine being in 200's on how i feel but who knows.

Just can't wait to get results back. Figure about a week or so which will put me at Wednesday-Friday this week I hope. Then i will know all the results at least and it will just be waiting for consult.

Tonyp56

Do you feel these symptoms are your regular low T symptoms or maybe you feel like you still haven't recovered from Arimidex (e2 crash)? If 2nd take a look at this thread please https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...didnt-go-away-after-crash&p=111797#post111797

I went into that thread and read as many as I could. Have to say I honestly don't know, but for me at least, as soon as I stopped using cream (peak was about 3 days) I was feeling great, was getting full erections that I could actually feel, had good energy, felt good over all. About 2 weeks had couple panic attacks, but other wise still felt great. It's been since then though that things started to go down hill on how I felt. Panic attacks stopped, but depression and reaction to stressors has went kind of crazy. Low energy etc.

Things also feel different now than they did before I stopped my protocol. Don't know if that means absolutely that it's low-t and not screwed up dopamine receptors because of crashed e2, but I feel different now. In some ways worse, but somehow better too. Know sounds crazy but that's just how crappy I felt those 11 months.

I feel you. I know what you mean, after being in crashed e2 hell you feel happy even with low T. I am curious if you would feel different on proper trt protocol than you do now.

CoastWatcher

I went into that thread and read as many as I could. Have to say I honestly don't know, but for me at least, as soon as I stopped using cream (peak was about 3 days) I was feeling great, was getting full erections that I could actually feel, had good energy, felt good over all. About 2 weeks had couple panic attacks, but other wise still felt great. It's been since then though that things started to go down hill on how I felt. Panic attacks stopped, but depression and reaction to stressors has went kind of crazy. Low energy etc.

Things also feel different now than they did before I stopped my protocol. Don't know if that means absolutely that it's low-t and not screwed up dopamine receptors because of crashed e2, but I feel different now. In some ways worse, but somehow better too. Know sounds crazy but that's just how crappy I felt those 11 months.
A lot went wrong. Struggling to know what, exactly, caused the problems and how, precisely, it can be fixed is perfectly understandable. But the best you'll do, between this evening and your first Defy appointment, is come up with a list of likely scenarios. I am NOT urging you to abandon your search for answers; the more you understand, and the more possibilities you consider, the more responsibility you can assume for your own care.

I do hope, though, that you realize you're going to have excellent medical professionals to work with...yet it still may take some time to arrive at your destination. Patience is a virtue in this game. I learned that the hard way.

All the best.

Thanks. Yeah im good with injections or cream, but at least compounding pharmacy umc used, cream was very inconsistent on how it made me feel from one day to the next, I never knew what I was getting. Anastrozole was compounded and on some days I felt super thirsty (every day felt thirsty but some were way worse) to the point I could pee and actually swear my mouth was drying out.

Anyways I think 100mg (or whatever it ends up being) per week total injections won't be an issue with hemocrits, before I was more or less at 400mg per week (200mg testosterone/1 mg anastrozole every 5 days) and even at its worse, highest it got was 49.6%. Of course my estradiol then was also <5!

Don't waste your time on the compounded cream just ask for injections. 1 out of 10 do well on it. A 27ga 1/2 syringe sub Q around the belly button is painless. If they suggest a dose of 120mg/wk or more ask for an AI to only take if needed. YOU want some available if the need arises. Just remember how long it takes to get a consult you don't want your E2 thru the roof for the 3-4 weeks it takes to get a consult then you have to order the drug and wait for them to ship which can take another 7-10 days.

Tonyp56

A lot went wrong. Struggling to know what, exactly, caused the problems and how, precisely, it can be fixed is perfectly understandable. But the best you'll do, between this evening and your first Defy appointment, is come up with a list of likely scenarios. I am NOT urging you to abandon your search for answers; the more you understand, and the more possibilities you consider, the more responsibility you can assume for your own care.

I do hope, though, that you realize you're going to have excellent medical professionals to work with...yet it still may take some time to arrive at your destination. Patience is a virtue in this game. I learned that the hard way.

All the best.

Yeah, right now just trying to make it thru this rough patch, universal men's clinic is behind me (wanting to spread the word as I go of course but glad I'm away from them). I'm feeling confident that Defy will get me straight, fingers crossed quickly, but know and understand it will take some time. First goal is to get to point that I can really get back in gym and get to training again. I have to feel better than I do right now for that to happen.

Thanks.

Tonyp56

Don't waste your time on the compounded cream just ask for injections. 1 out of 10 do well on it. A 27ga 1/2 syringe sub Q around the belly button is painless. If they suggest a dose of 120mg/wk or more ask for an AI to only take if needed. YOU want some available if the need arises. Just remember how long it takes to get a consult you don't want your E2 thru the roof for the 3-4 weeks it takes to get a consult then you have to order the drug and wait for them to ship which can take another 7-10 days.

Yes injections are not issue for me, even IM (ive only done thigh and glute injections dont hurt for me, did from 6-17 until mid-late October) is painless to me, don't take long time either, much quicker than cream. Only reason I was on cream was because they said it wouldn't raise hemocrits (which I don't think is entirely true.)

I'll do what Dr says. I do agree with you about anastrozole, at least having so don't have to wait on it to arrive if high e2 becomes issue.

Thanks

Tonyp56

Posted in discuss blood work forum but figured post here too.
Tonyp56*said:Yesterday*06:20 PM

Defy initial blood work.

Quick back ground. 41 year old male that started trt 6-17-17 with Universal Men's Clinic. Never felt right they crashed my e2 and never figured out anastrozole was a problem for Me.*

Anyways, 6-17-17 until October 2017 was using injections, then cream until my last application was 5-19-18 when I was finally given option to get out of stupid contract with them.*

Blood draw was 6-20-18 ( 4 1/2 weeks after last application.*

Tt 194 ng/dL 264-916 low as expected. But actually better than I thought it would be.
Free t 6.6 pg/ml 6.8-21.5 same thoughts as above.
Estradiol sensitive 9.5 pg/ml 8-35
LH 2.2 mIU/ml 1.7-8.6
Psa .6 ng/ml 0.0-4.0
Igf 92 ng/ml 75-216
SHBG 32 nmol/L 16.5-55.9
DHEA 308.1 ug/dl 102.6-416.3

Of concern to me

Total cholesterol 164 good
HDL 38 low
Triglycerides 521 YIKES!! Diet and exercise not been that great for last few months, but still.*

Platelets 144 (low) x10E3/ul 150-379. Don't know what this means. Do take Advil and had several headaches before (days leading up) blood draw so took some several times.

Appointment at Defy is set for July 11th, so ended up being quicker that first thought. Doing about the same overall.

Tonyp56

Ok initial consult is next Wednesday (5 days) and am getting nervous/anxious. Still feeling better than what I felt over last year before I stopped trt. I'm pleased to say, universal men's clinic has not tried charging me, which I figured it would be more difficult.

Anyways, I haven't been able to make it to gym because I'm scared of getting low after. I'm feeling pretty good, feel like things have evened out (last application was 5-19) but still low energy/lack of interest and worried if I go to gym it will knock me down and don't want that. (It gets really dark when I get knocked down, not 100% sure gym was cause last time or it just so happened a down swing hit right after gym.

I just hope I can hit TRT gold first try lol. I know it might take time but can hope won't have to battle and can get back into hitting the gym like I want deep down.

Tonyp56

That said the gym is not primary, but in my view if I feel good enough to go to gym without worrying I'll pay for 3 days after, then I will feel pretty good indeed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me