Is Protocol proper with SHBG 37

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkiDaddy

Hi I have been reading for a long time, wanted to ask a question.

Is Protocol proper with SHBG of 37

Taking:
Testosterone Cyp. 40mg. E3D
HCG 120iu. Daily.
No AI

Total T. = 703
E2 sensitive =22
SHGB = 37
DHT = 88

any help appreciated.
thanks
Diverdown2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi I have been reading for a long time, wanted to ask a question.

Is Protocol proper with SHBG of 37

Taking:
Testosterone Cyp. 40mg. E3D
HCG 120iu. Daily.
No AI

Total T. = 703
E2 sensitive =22
SHGB = 37
DHT = 88

any help appreciated.
thanks
Diverdown2

Do you have labs with ranges to post (current protocol)?

If I remember the ranges I think your shbg would be mid-normal of the range so your protocol injection frequency is ok but it would be easier to just stick to injecting every 3.5 days as oppose to 3 mind you dose may need to be increased to 50mg every 3.5 days.

Usually men with high shbg do well injecting higher doses once weekly and men with normal shbg can also do well on once weekly but every 3.5 days is more common as it will allow one to have more stable levels and minimize the peaks/troughs.

I am interested to see what your free t levels are on your current protocol as you only stated total t which is good to know but is only part of the overall picture as free t is what really matters as it is the active fraction.

How do you feel overall on your current protocol 40mg every 3 days?

Were these labs done at trough?

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Madman, your shbg looks pretty good for your protocol would stick with it. How are you feeling?

SkiDaddy

Labs were done at Trough.
I feel good, just not good libido.

I was wrong on Total T. here are the labs from lab-corp.

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 720.3 ng/dL 264.0 - 916.0
Free Testosterone(Direct) 22.2 High pg/mL 6.6 - 18.1
Estradiol, Sensitive 22.2 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0
DHEA-Sulfate 406.9 High ug/dL 30.9 - 295.6 03
Progesterone 0.8 High ng/mL 0.0 - 0.5
TSH 1.050 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500
T4,Free(Direct) 1.07 ng/dL 0.82 - 1.77 01
Triiodothyronine,Free,Serum 2.6 pg/mL 2.0 - 4.4

I take 25mcg. Synthroid + T3 slow Gel twice daily.
I know T3 is very low but don't have any luck raising. maybe desiccated?

Vince

Super Moderator
I wondered if it would be better for you just so use the regular tablet form of T3 instead of the slow-release gel. Since you feeling good I guess it may not really matter.

Vince

Super Moderator

Blackhawk

Your TT, FT and E2 numbers look really really good. Most important is how you feel.

I am on similar dosage under Defy's care, just lowered from 42 to 36mg E3D and have SHBG 41. My total T is a bit higher as well and free T in high normal range, but E2 higher which is giving a me a bit of trouble. Envious of E2 at 22. Welowered dose again to 36 E3D to try to further reduce HCT and E2.

I am on NDT, and have high T3, low T4. Feel good in terms of (lack of) thyroid symptoms.

Not sure what to say about the libido, mine's a little off too but I think more because of High E2.

SkiDaddy

SHGB was 26 before going on T/3

SHGB was 26 before going on T/3 and at that level I had great Libido. I feel good but I need the T/3 because I get cold at night without it.

At SHGB of 26 and other #'s where they are now I would spontaneous get that tight Horny feeling in groin and feel like I needed to have sex, that is what I miss the most.
I cannot take an AI to lower SHBG because E2 will not allow it.

Your TT, FT and E2 numbers look really really good. Most important is how you feel.

I am on similar dosage under Defy's care, just lowered from 42 to 36mg E3D and have SHBG 41. My total T is a bit higher as well and free T in high normal range, but E2 higher which is giving a me a bit of trouble. Envious of E2 at 22. Welowered dose again to 36 E3D to try to further reduce HCT and E2.

I am on NDT, and have high T3, low T4. Feel good in terms of (lack of) thyroid symptoms.

Not sure what to say about the libido, mine's a little off too but I think more because of High E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me