First blood panel after starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kroneborge

Hi,

I just got my blood back after starting TRT. I'm doing about 60 mg a week total (injections every other day). And overall, my numbers seem to be looking better but estradiol is up and the doctor wants me to do a DIM or Armadex etc.

thoughts on this?

blood work 5-10-18.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

You are a man right? Wrong estradiol test. You should not be doing an AI based on that number unless you specifically have symptoms. Better yet get the correct test MC/LS methodology

Unless you are feeling just great, Your total and free T are low. 60mg/week is not enough to bring your levels up to a good range.

SHBG is in a good range for 2-3x/week dosing, EOD is fine.

Systemlord

Your levels are a little pathetic, you need to describe your protocol in more detail. One week you're injecting 3 times a week and the next 4 times a week, so weekly dosage is constantly changing.

Estrogen labs are for females, do not base any decision on AI dosing on a female hormone panel. You should be injecting 50mg twice weekly if you're just starting out on TRT, EOD is fine in an attempt to control estrogen.

CoastWatcher

Your levels are a little pathetic, you need to describe your protocol in more detail. One week you're injecting 3 times a week and the next 4 times a week, so weekly dosage is constantly changing.

Estrogen labs are for females, do not base any decision on AI dosing on a female hormone panel. You should be injecting 50mg twice weekly if you're just starting out on TRT, EOD is fine in an attempt to control estrogen.

I couldn't agree more. Apply some discipline to your protocol, a steady consistent injection schedule, and consider another doctor. The blood tests your current physician ordered indicate he is wandering in the dark (and taking you along for the heck of it).

Kroneborge

Not sure what you mean by having a consistent schedule. Every other day is consistent.

I started with the low dose I did based on the Dr. Crissler interview in the Testosterone optimization book. I had lower SHBG and anxiety. So I figured start low go slow. I am slowly starting to increase from there. I increased to 70 MG this week. I figured I would give it a couple of weeks and then increase again.

I'm definitely feeling better, more energy and sex drive, though I don't think I'm quite there yet.

I think I will hold off on the AI. I don't really think I'm feeling excess E effects. Also, I have started intermittent fasting and am loosing weight at a pretty good pace so that should help the estrogen conversion I believe.

In regards to the estrogen test I asked them and they assured me it was the sensitive test. Was I misinformed then? I have thought about ditching them, but they do take my insurance. And the doctor has been willing to take advice. She first wanted to give me dosing like once every 10 days to 2 weeks, but after showing her some stuff she was willing to do me every other day.

Blackhawk

Not sure what you mean by having a consistent schedule.

I increased to 70 MG this week. I figured I would give it a couple of weeks and then increase again.

That is not going slow. Assuming you are injecting T cypionate, it takes @40 days for levels to stabilize due to the half life of the ester after adjusting dose. Changing in a couple weeks is not an accurate assessment of the change in dose.

Not sure what you mean by having a consistent schedule. Every other day is consistent.

I started with the low dose I did based on the Dr. Crissler interview in the Testosterone optimization book. I had lower SHBG and anxiety. So I figured start low go slow. I am slowly starting to increase from there. I increased to 70 MG this week. I figured I would give it a couple of weeks and then increase again.

I'm definitely feeling better, more energy and sex drive, though I don't think I'm quite there yet.

I think I will hold off on the AI. I don't really think I'm feeling excess E effects. Also, I have started intermittent fasting and am loosing weight at a pretty good pace so that should help the estrogen conversion I believe.

In regards to the estrogen test I asked them and they assured me it was the sensitive test. Was I misinformed then? I have thought about ditching them, but they do take my insurance. And the doctor has been willing to take advice. She first wanted to give me dosing like once every 10 days to 2 weeks, but after showing her some stuff she was willing to do me every other day.

Hi Kroneborge, Well I'm not going to yell at you.
Low and slow that is the righ path. You are getting there. Covered by insurance and a doc that is willing to listen to you sounds pretty good to me.

There is a big difference between DIM or Armadex.
If you can get her to write you a script I would do that and have it on hand just in case.
That stuff is super powerful try to get the smallest pill size you can. But they will probably be 1mg.
I have never need more than .375 a wk(.125mg x3) and that was on 150 Tcyp/wk.
You will need a pill cutter to quarter them.

I have never need more than .375 a wk and that was on 150 Tcyp/wk.
At 100/wk I did not need any @ 120 I needed one .125mg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching