estrogen control

Buy Lab Tests Online

theoneguy

I have recently started taking testosterone and currently taking 250mg test e once a week from the doctor, I know it is much higher then I should be taking for trt but will do this for 10-14 weeks to rebuild my muscle and lose some fat and then lower it to get my Testosterone into the sweet spot range.

I am currently starting week 4 and before my 4th injection had my estrogen tested (Normal test not sensitive as I live in asia) It came back 58.1 with range 25.8 - 60.7. My question is should I look at adding in arimadex or aromasin as an a.i now or wait a few more weeks and retest. I am still feeling great but have noticed it starting to feel a little less great lately but not by much.

I know injecting 2x week would most likely lower estrogen but if i can avoid it would like to thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have recently started taking testosterone and currently taking 250mg test e once a week from the doctor, I know it is much higher then I should be taking for trt but will do this for 10-14 weeks to rebuild my muscle and lose some fat and then lower it to get my Testosterone into the sweet spot range.

I am currently starting week 4 and before my 4th injection had my estrogen tested (Normal test not sensitive as I live in asia) It came back 58.1 with range 25.8 - 60.7. My question is should I look at adding in arimadex or aromasin as an a.i now or wait a few more weeks and retest. I am still feeling great but have noticed it starting to feel a little less great lately but not by much.

I know injecting 2x week would most likely lower estrogen but if i can avoid it would like to thanks.

I'd think no AI I saw necessary. The non sensitive test tends to show higher levels than you have. My clinic does not use the sensitive assay and I run around the same range. It seems to me, my opinion, that guys seem to run into problems when they begin to treat the numbers rather than the symptoms. My doctor asks about symptoms, considering them more important that the numbers.

I'd also rethink the 250 dose. Probably not needed and it may confuse things moving forward. It took me about 8 months before the real muscle building benefits showed up and I was working out hard the whole time. You got to be patient. 250 is not TRT. It's more like a light steroid cycle. Do what your doctor says, avoid the other meds, HCG, AI, and just work out hard and avoid injuries. When the muscle mass kicks in, you'll have a sound base to build on.

Also, the feeling less great is normal too. There is a period when your body is still producing test and the combination of that and TRT creates an almost euphoric feeling at first. Again, don't overthink this or try to hurry things. You will be sorry if you are not patient. This stuff is extremely powerful and effective if you can work with it, rather that try to force things along.

Vince

Super Moderator
Probably the most over-prescribed med in TRT is an AI, it seems like most men and doctors like to blame their issue on E2. I would tell you to try to avoid arimadex or aromasin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me