Take Testosterone, Kill a Kitten

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

In another case where the accused blames their crime on testosterone therapy, a woman transitioning to man threw four kittens against a wall. She blamed the act on a fit of rage fueled by her testosterone treatment. She's seeking to be enrolled in a mental health treatment program in lieu of criminal prosecution. Here is the original news article.

I should add that there's no evidence that testosterone increases anger levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

Here's another "testosterone defense." This low life stabbed his wife with a box cutter, then hunted her down at a neighbor's house and shot her. His defense is that he took a "triple dose" of testosterone. And he got a doctor to testify that this is the likely cause of his rage. The news report is here.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Another crazy one...

Charlie Sheen Claims His 'Tiger Blood' Phase Was Result of 'Roid Rage' from Testosterone Cream

Charlie Sheen claims that his use of testosterone cream contributed to his bizarre behavior after being fired from Two and a Half Men in 2011.

In an interview with Good Morning America's Michael Strahan, the 51-year-old actor opened up about his HIV diagnosis and reflected on his phase in which he gave a series of bizarre interviews, including claiming he had “tiger blood.”

“It's fun to kind of watch sometimes but also just a little bit cringeable,” Sheen said of his headline-grabbing past interviews. “It's like, ‘Dude, what the hell was that?' ”

Sheen explained that he was using testosterone cream to “get the old libido up” during that time period.

“It metabolizes into basically a roid rage,” he said.

Story

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching