Looking for suggestions

Buy Lab Tests Online

ewoodsi

Some quick background.
I have been off and on TRT for 6 years because I wasn't following a working protocol and had the typical ups and downs.
Finally went back and decided to commit to a company (Previously my test levels would come back between 110 and 150, im 30 years old and weigh around 190 and semi built)
Prior to this commitment I focused on just diet and exercise and took 18 months off of TRT and got my levels to 224
I started TRT I do
200mg test split mon/tr 100mg each time
2mg Adex split Tu/Fr (I am a high convertor, at 2mg my E levels were around 43)
HCG injected day of trt shot

Hemoglobin was at 19.7 and Hct was around 59
I have since done a therapeutic blood dump and a double red donation

I am posting because I still feel like crap, im not seeing any real body changes. I follow a clean diet and exercise and I feel like my T levels should be higher than 550 at 200mg a week.
If anyone has anything they have done to help any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• excm.jpg
    excm.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 161
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It's not standard practice to put a low SHBG guys on 100mg twice weekly, you will always covert more testosterone into estrogen and low SHBG means tons of free hormones, mainly free estrogen. You need to inject smaller doses 25-35mg EOD since I suspect you're a hyper metabolizer and/or hyper ecreter, low SHBG men don't hold onto testosterone for very long and is why frequent injections is important to maintain levels.

Testing LH while on TRT tells me your doctor has no clue. Your calculated Free T is 16.8 ng/dL = 2.91 %, 2-3 percent is normal. I wouldn't target anything higher than 550-600 when SHBG is below 20 do to most of your hormones being free and unbound. This makes estrogen management important, be aware estrogen made inside the testicles by HCG is unaffected by Arimidex.

I don't know why hGH is so high...

When are you drawing labs in relation to your injections?

Vince

Super Moderator
Is your HCT really 59, what have your doctor said about that. You need to lower it now. I would consider either every other day injection of testosterone or everyday.

ewoodsi

The day my labs came back they had me do a blood dump on the spot before I left the office and said I needed to come back in 14 days but I wad eligible to donate at 14 days so I did that.
Im calling back this week to see if I can switch to sub q shots more frequently.

Would you consider looking jnto aromasin opposed to adex ? Ive seen some people have success with it. My biggest issue is that I have no energy And feel run down. Ive seen Nelson mention on the advanced forum that he does sub q around the body

Sean Mosher

That doesn't look like the sensitive estradiol test plus 2 mg of Adex a week can't be what you really need, even if you're a high converter.

ewoodsi

I don’t have any clue why it’s up
There. I was supposed to sermorelin a month ago but since I wasn’t feeling how i have in the past I didn’t want to add any thing else in until I got everything going smoothly. Then I got these results and the NP thought I must have been taking it and the notes were wrong.
My igf and hgh jumped drastically with nothing else added

ewoodsi

How are you guys controlling your e2 so well?
When mine is over 30 I can tell in my mood and energy.
Here’s what I’m considering asking switching to
40mg EOD SubQ
.25 adex E3D

I convert quickly and get gyno which I also want to control

Vince

Super Moderator
To know if your estradiol levels are good get the right test, the one for men. Many doctors use the wrong test. You need estradiol, sensitive (LC/MS/MS)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me