Started TRT Today

Buy Lab Tests Online

JohnnyBoy

Hello everyone

I started TRT today. Had my blood work done a few weeks ago, had my levels come back 455 ng/dl and got my doctor to prescribe me TRT. Picked up my prescription from the compounding pharmacy today. Super cool guys from start to finish. Doctor was super cool and knows a lot about hormones and TRT, and the pharmacy was super cool and knew a lot about it too. Very surprised how smooth the whole process was haha.

I contacted a bunch of doctors before and eventually found this doctor who seemed straightforward right off the bat.

He started me off on 200mg Cypionate a week, 1000iu HCG a week, and 1mg Anastrozal split into two tablets

I take the Test in Tuesday’s and HCG on Friday’s, and a half tab of Anastrozal every injection.

Very excited to see what the results will be

If anyone’s had their blood tested after 200mg cypionate, I’d be interested to know what levels it came back at. I’m hoping to be in the higher rage of 1000 ng/dl+

Thank you all if you read this and I’m glad to be back on excelmale (had another account)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello everyone

I started TRT today. Had my blood work done a few weeks ago, had my levels come back 455 ng/dl and got my doctor to prescribe me TRT. Picked up my prescription from the compounding pharmacy today. Super cool guys from start to finish. Doctor was super cool and knows a lot about hormones and TRT, and the pharmacy was super cool and knew a lot about it too. Very surprised how smooth the whole process was haha.

I contacted a bunch of doctors before and eventually found this doctor who seemed straightforward right off the bat.

He started me off on 200mg Cypionate a week, 1000iu HCG a week, and 1mg Anastrozal split into two tablets

I take the Test in Tuesday's and HCG on Friday's, and a half tab of Anastrozal every injection.

If anyone's had their blood tested after 200mg cypionate, I'd be interested to know what levels it came back at. I'm hoping to be in the higher rage of 1000 ng/dl+

Thank you all if you read this and I'm glad to be back on excelmale (had another account)

We're glad you rejoined EM. May I ask why you're starting out on such a whopper of a dose? A milligram a week of Anastrozole? What was your sensitive estradiol value before you started this protocol?

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone

I take the Test in Tuesday's and HCG on Friday's, and a half tab of Anastrozal every injection.

If anyone's had their blood tested after 200mg cypionate, I'd be interested to know what levels it came back at. I'm hoping to be in the higher rage of 1000 ng/dl+

Thank you all if you read this and I'm glad to be back on excelmale (had another account)

What low t symptoms were you experiencing pre-trt?

Do have pre-trt labs to post.....you only stated total t which is only part of the overall picture as free t is more important as it is the active fraction?

What is your shbg as it is critical and will dictate your injection frequency?

What was your e2 (sensitive assay) and were your experiencing any high e2 symptoms pre-trt along with elevated e2 on lab work?

The so called knowledgeable doctor treating you started you on a extremely high dose for trt and it will more than likely raise your testosterone levels way too high over the top end of the physiological range as most mens testosterone levels would be well into the supra-physiological range using 200mg/week and your e2 will more than likely be sky high.....oops could that be why he started you off with an aromatase inhibitor and a very high dose to say the least!

200mg/week would put most in the 1800+ ng/dl range and is not a common dose for trt.

As far as the hcg 1000iu once weekly is too high a dose.

The goal of trt is to relieve/improve low t symptoms in the patient along with overall well being and whether that requires a patient to attain total t/free t levels in the mid-normal physiological range or the high-normal physiological range along with healthy e2 levels and of course minimizing side effects and keeping blood markers in a healthy range.

Everyone responds differently to testosterone as some men can achieve good numbers/relief of low t symptoms using lower doses and attaining mid-normal physiological levels where as others need to be in the high/normal physiological range to reap the benefits and even than it comes down to other hormones being in balance especially e2.

It is not just about hoping to achieve the highest numbers and you are sorely misinformed if one needs to have their levels 1000+ to benefit from trt.

Not only does T--->E2 but it will raise your hemoglobin/hematocrit and can potentially have a negative effect on lipids in high doses.

The best piece of advice would be to start low and go slow until you see how your body is going to react to testosterone.

Last edited:

Dave B.

Hello everyone

I take the Test in Tuesday’s and HCG on Friday’s, and a half tab of Anastrozal every injection.

If anyone’s had their blood tested after 200mg cypionate, I’d be interested to know what levels it came back at. I’m hoping to be in the higher rage of 1000 ng/dl+

I can tell you I started TRT just a few months ago at HALF YOUR DOSE. 100mg/week has my peak way above 1000 and my low point prior to the next injection is still 800. Even at my dose I have experienced some light side-effects like sudden agitation/anger flare ups, but it is manageable. I do not take *any* HCG or anastrazol, as I have no estrogen problems and am not concerned with fertility. YMMV.

Mission

I'm a bit new myself. After 7 weeks of TRT, 100mg/week split into 2 doses, my TT went from 338 to 848 and FT (direct) from 9.4 to 19.2. I tested between doses. You may very well get over 1000 with 200mg. My doctor wanted to start me on 200mg and I insisted on starting lower and I'm glad I did. I was a bit nervous my H&H and E2 would skyrocket on 200. 200 seemed a little high to start with based on a lot of guys I met on TRT and throughout forums, though some need it to get to a decent level I suppose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me