My Test Results - Please Help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Dear ALL,

I am from Turkey and here in turkey there is no good TRT doctor Please could you check my report below I think I need TRT because ı am really feeling no energhy at all and no erections even
I told all these to doctors but no help

Today I bhought NEBIDO and I will inject today but I did read prescription so much side effect. Please help how is my resault Am I really very low on testestoron how about my E2

Please comment nebido users is nebido okey because very hard to find sustanon here and jel forms.
Thanks a lot for helping and sharing comments.

E 2-ESTRADİOL mine 23.72 pg/mL range 7.6-43
TESTOSTERON (Total) mine *2.69 ng/mL range 2.8-8.0
TESTOSTERON (Free) mine *7.91 pg/mL range 8.69-54.69

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

Hello, Nebido is ok but the manufacturer recommendation of only injecting 4 times per year is not great. You should buy some sterile vials or order some online. Inject the 4 ml ampoule into a sterile vial. Then inject 2 ml once per month (500 mg every month). So each year you will need 6 boxes of nebido and 6 sterile vials. This is ideal.

An alternative if you dont want to deal with sterile vials, you could do the 4 ml injection every 8-10 weeks.

Mr vergel

in turkey hard to find just please tell me can ı buy from your lab online and you send here

Also please tell me you saw my blood resault my test is low is not it ? ı checked ı am like 60 year old guy ı am 38

DragonBits

Dear ALL,

I am from Turkey and here in turkey there is no good TRT doctor Please could you check my report below I think I need TRT because ı am really feeling no energhy at all and no erections even
I told all these to doctors but no help

Today I bhought NEBIDO and I will inject today but I did read prescription so much side effect. Please help how is my resault Am I really very low on testestoron how about my E2

Please comment nebido users is nebido okey because very hard to find sustanon here and jel forms.
Thanks a lot for helping and sharing comments.

E 2-ESTRADİOL mine 23.72 pg/mL range 7.6-43
TESTOSTERON (Total) mine *2.69 ng/mL range 2.8-8.0
TESTOSTERON (Free) mine *7.91 pg/mL range 8.69-54.69

I have used Nebido, you understand it has never been approved in the USA, so not many here will have used it. Aveed is approved here and is similar but 3 ml and more frequent injections.

I liked Nebido, but since you are suppose to inject into the glutes with 22 ga needle deep into the glutes, I used a 23ga 1.5 inch needle, it's not easy to inject yourself into the glutes. I can do it, but it's not easy, and you have to avoid the sciatic nerve and you should aspirate the needle to see if there is any blood, to avoid injecting into a vein. And you should take 1-2 mins to inject slowly which helps to avoid any pain.

Yes, your testos is low, but you have already bought Nebido, so why do care what others think? You can go to the nebido website, say you are a healthcare professional, and look at there suggested protocols. They also have a calc to determine low testosterone and when treatment is recommended.

thank you so much really i think this trt issues best to teach all about it to yourself
last 1 year libidi gone penis shrink bones tired sometimes i liedown all day no move so tired anger bla bla all bad side but just today i dod inject myself nebido so all resaults i will share here after 2 week i will check e2 and 2 mounth blood test for all because this is free hdl ldl blood coutn etc simple ones i will share everything with you guys..

DragonBits

Pharmacology of testosterone undecanoate (Nebido)

Your serum levels of testosterone should peak in 7 days and stay pretty high for the next 7 days, gradually falling for up to two months, but remain higher than when you started.

Attached is a PDF that describes testosterone undecanoate and serum concentrations.

Attachments

• Pharma of testos undecanoate.pdf
    404.1 KB · Views: 78

Systemlord

So by day 30 your levels are far from optimal, this is why we inject frequently in order to keep levels stable. Whoever created Nebido is short sighted, really didn't think things through kind of like German cars. :)

after 6 week i will get another shot and check my e2 psa hemoglobin and test levels later i also ordered hcg for 250 iu 3 times a week just in case if i need my testis ;))
when i was 15 years old till 21 i was fat no energy low test after when i was 22 i started gym and become much better but my testo was libido incredibly high when i start boxing 25 years old till 33 years old marriage 2 times exercise and i was fighting professionally. after marriage all changed when i was 36 become fat again and no libido now i am 38 you saw my levels i am dead man so i dont think i can increase my libido without trt like before lets see what eill happen
i did self injection to my leg first nebido no pain at all. thanks

DragonBits

So by day 30 your levels are far from optimal, this is why we inject frequently in order to keep levels stable. Whoever created Nebido is short sighted, really didn't think things through kind of like German cars. :)

Nebido takes 5 months to reach steady state, so in 30 days you should be above your starting TT level, but sub-optimal.

After the 5 months, I don't think you should ever get sub-optimal, though how does one define sub-optimal?

All I know from personal experience is that I started from a baseline of ~376 ng/dl, I tested ~22 months after starting, my TT was 635 ng/dl (348-1197) and 32 months after starting my TT was 902 ng/dl (348-1197) and FT 27.9 ng/ng (5-21). This was with the old labcorp ranges.

As I read the forum, many take even longer than the 5 months to get "dialed in", though they could be the exception. Maybe a lot of guys get it right from the get go.

I think one of the big disadvantages of something like Nebido or Aveed is it takes a long time to adjust your TT levels if they aren't what you want. I suppose one could always combine a gel or testosterone cypionate (TC) to even out the beginning swings in the first 5 months, though I suspect it might be a little tricky about how much and when to use the gel or TC in combo with TU.

And testosterone undecanoate (TU) is always a deep IM injection, since it is 4ml / 3 ml respectively. Not to mention, Aveed is pretty (outrageously) expensive if you can't get insurance to pay for it, and Nebido takes a little jumping through hoops to get in the USA. Price for Nebido is around $120-$150 USD for 4ml ampule.

Money and availability is always a concern for most of us.

dear all i found sustanon 250 please tell me is it better then nebido i founth 20 box of it so each box 4 usd if i use every 10 days nonstop will be okey ? depending on my test results ? just i want to understand is sustanon better then nebido if you have choice which one you would chose ?

DragonBits

dear all i found sustanon 250 please tell me is it better then nebido i founth 20 box of it so each box 4 usd if i use every 10 days nonstop will be okey ? depending on my test results ? just i want to understand is sustanon better then nebido if you have choice which one you would chose ?

Subtanon 250 is a mixture of
  • 30mg Testosterone Propionate
  • 60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
  • 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
  • 100mg Testosterone Decanoate

They are all testosterone, they all have different half-lives and injection schedules.

IMO one isn't "better" than the other, it just depends on how often you want to inject and how you react to different products. Which I think is mostly how much estradiol you produce and how high your T levels go.

It's a personal preference, but neither of these are approved for use in the USA, so this forum will have limited knowledge of them. I am sure some people have used them, but no TRT clinic in the USA can write a script for them.

I would probably find a way to use them both if I owned them; I wouldn't go out of my way to buy Subtanon 250, but no doubt it's a perfectly good product for low T.

sirmr vergel honestly speaking yoi are incredible person you give your time and reply long mesagge to everyone in the form thanks really so much i mean you share your knowledge for free i will sgare my everything here thanks a lot mr vergel

everyone this is 4th day on nebido god in the morning i was dancing and singing bymyself and 2 times ejeculation i did yesterday wife was not at home i was bymyself
just 4 days ago i was not even be able to walk or do something now i feel much better i heard nebido long term effect buy effect is very good even now i cant imagine next week

hi guys today 9th day on nebido and yesterday 2 times masturbation today its rock hard woow before this ı think ı was not in this world now women look beatiful to my eyes :)
I found 30 box sustanon 250 and 120 box HCG pregnly
I found my way nebido good but all ı understand is if I make 40Ml sustanon with 250 ui hcg 2 times a week will be perfest for rest of my life.
I will monitor my blood resauls every 3 mounth and if ı feel low energy with this protocol and E2 effect I will us AI for a few week.
So thanks guys.

Hi everybody,today almost 13 day on NebidoI was ready other peoples comments on nebido ı dont know if they feel like the way ı feel. Maybe ı feel much better effect because ı was suffering long time low T and I am 120 Kg fat not fat muscle inside outsie fat :) exercise gave up 4 years before.Now I can get errect any time even with one touch and ı have power a lot nebido works well 26.06 Iw ill go blood test lets see thanks

Dear Dragobbeats

thanks a lor for your reply
I passed 19 days on nebido and all weekend ı was feeling amazingly powerless ı went to pharmacy bhought arimidex ı took 0.5 mg and next day morning wood too much and my power a bit back ı think nebido not that much longer just ı will start sustanon 250 tomorrow 125 mg every week wtih 250uix2 times hcG. this protocol do you think okey ? how can ı wait 22 mounth to make test a bit higher level too long :(

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me